Chpt #9 Forget About Him.

Louisa's POV

We arrived at the cabin with Aniki and Hanji with her team. I knocked on the door as we all heard a ruckus in the cabin.

As we all settled down on a long table, me between Jean and Sasha, Shinami beside Connie, Liyah between Mikasa and Armin, and HAnji with her teammates sat on another table.

I checked the cabin,it was clean but some parts weren't clean. Sigh, well....I'm sure Aniki noticed it too.

"....Even though you've had plenty of time...." Aniki wiped his hands on the table and looked at the dirt within his hand. I noticed Eren face palmed....even Liyah.

"Well I understand that you postponed cleaning to have fun. If you put everything in order, I'll agree with these principle." Aniki said as he wiped his hands with his handkerchief.

"Well...a lot happened in a short time but it doesn't mean our main objective has changed, in a short time we have to plug up the hole in Wall Maria." Aniki said.

"If we can fulfill this then everything doesn't matter." Aniki continued.

"Hah!.....My neighbor is transforming into a titan." Sasha commented.

"That hairy titan was defeated by a rock." Aniki added.

"Ah?" Jean gave a confused face.

(DK-'Ah?' indeed, I didn't get that phrase too, I just copied it in the manga.)

"Seems like some titans are hiding inside the walls-hey Armin and Liyah, you guys said something good about plugging up the hole quickly...I'd like to hear about it once more."

"Yes...my idea...and also with the help of Liyah was to plug up the hole in the wall using the ability of Eren to transform into a titan. The Wall...seems to have been made from titan that became hard, and if we could produce the same mass to plug up the hole at the actual scene...if..only such thing was possible, then.." Armin said.

"If wouldn't be necessary to continuously carry materials by cart like it's needed for most plans. in other words, we could think of a way to aim for the site that'd be based upon the non activity of the non activity of titans at night." Liyah continued.

"It'd be possible to reach there overnight by horse either from Shiganshina or from Trost. If this could come true, the time it'd take to recover Wall Maria would be less than a day." Armin said.

Everyone was listening, tensed up as well...but what caught my eye was Hanji, she's awfully quiet today even when we picked her up after she arrived in the underground.

"I tried to revise but, I know story like we wer catching clouds." Armin said.

"We both know that it can only happen when pigs fly." Liyah rested her chin on her palm.

"Let's try....to make this cloud not dependent on clouds." Aniki said.

I turned my eyes to Eren, he was thinking too deeply, "Yeah....I agree." Eren answered.

"Did you hear that Hanji? He's got the motivation, you have the discretion in choosing the place for the experiment." Aniki turned around and faced Hanji.

"Yeah...of course, creating a place where I can live is my intention." Hanji replied.

"What?" Aniki asked.

"We have to recapture Wall Maria.....achieving this is the most important. I want everyone to feel safe as soon as possible..I want a world where people can live without fighting against each other."

"That' why....I want to test Eren's power even if a minute sooner, of course I want detailed information on your titan transformation and on your hardening ability too and not I haven't forgotten Louisa...Eren how you manipulated the titans and Louisa you can read titans' and titan shifter's minds, you might have a chance to even control them it's an impressive possibility, if such a thing really is true, then it could mean a turnaround in mankind's stalemate!"