Chapter 42

His words echo in my head and I just stare at him in a daze.

He loves me. Harry said he loves me.

I didn't know how much I needed to hear that until now but I did.

"Did you hear me?"

"I-"

"I love you Ames, so so much" He continues with so much intensity in his words I/'m glad I'm still sitting on the bed or else I would've fallen.

Because I know I am unable to form words I press my forehead to his, my hand goes to his cheek and tauntively lean in for a kiss. He wastes no time in reciprocating, his hands tangle themselves in my hair and he pulls back, my lips parting as he does. When he bites my bottom lip I moan.

"Ames-" he rasps.

"Mm"

"I want to rip this dress off you"

"Please" I beg.

Groaning he pulls back "We can't, we have to get back to the party or they'll start looking for us".

I stick out my bottom lip in a pout caching Harry's eyes. He lifts his hand and traces it with his thumb causing my eyes to shut and right now I couldn't care less about the stupid party or what the people outside will think, just this intoxicated man who declared his love for me.

In a brave attempt I dart my tongue out and wet his thumb all the while watching him. In a flash, his eyes turn darker and he groans.

"You're gonna regret this baby love"

I try to hide my smirk but I don't think I succeed. Suddenly, I'm being pushed back and flipped so I'm lying on my chest. Wha-

"This dress seems like a nightmare to take off and we don't have much time so it stays on" I moan in respond. "This is going to be hard and fast, okay baby?"

I nod, feeling him fumble with my dress to lift it over my waist. I help him, grabbing some of the fabric and holding on to it as I kneel on the bed. Finally, I feel a breeze on my back and know I'm almost completely exposed.

His index fingers hook onto my underwear and he pulls down, agonizingly slow.

I arch my ass up more, urging him to get it over with.

"Iimpatient, are we?" he chuckles. His hand comes to my sex and I instinctively move my hips. "And wet"

"Please"

"Please, who?"

With no hesitation I rasp "Please, daddy" the name now familiar to me.

A sharp slap makes me gasp, electricity cursing through me "Again" I bite my lip.

"I fear the wolf turned the little sheep naughty" he mocks, knowing I would never have enjoyed any of this in the past.

Without a warning he slams into me from behind, something I never experienced before but so fulfilling. His thrusts start off slow, one of his arms is wrapped around my waist, keeping me in place and the other on my hair. I circle my hips, loving this slow pace but needing more. As if understanding, Harry leans close to my ear and hisses "You want it hard, huh?" and without waiting for an answer he pulls all the way out and slams into me.

I let out the loudest moan I ever have, a string of curse words erupting from Harry. I grab onto the sheets, bracing myself for what is about to come.

He does this several times, each one causing me to moan louder and louder. I'm thankful the party is outside and the music can be heard from the window because if now, the whole house would know what was unfolding here.