Chapter 3

Three knocks followed by my mother "Honey, are you decent? Can I come in?" I sit up straight and yell back "Just a minute!" I throw off the blanket and run to the floor where Harry's soundlessly sleeping, unaware that my mother is coming in any minute now and will find him sleeping on the floor.

"Harry, get up" I whisper shout to him and when he only stirs in his sleep I push at his shoulders harshly. "What?" His morning voice is deeper and it's incredible attractive but I have to remind myself to stay focused. "My mom's coming in, get your ass up!" I say and he stands up and we start grabbing the pillows and blankets and throwing them under the bed. Then we jump on the bed and I cover us up with the blanket. "You can come in" I shout breathlessly.

Harry starts brushing my hair down so it doesn't look like I have crazy sex hair as my mother walks in. "Good morning love birds" she smiles eyeing us curiously, probably thinking we were naked seconds before she opened the door. "Morning" we say unanimously. "Breakfast is served downstairs and Adam called to tell you the dance rehearsal is in Wendy's Studio at 10" she announced and without waiting for a reply left.

We both sighed and when I looked at him he had a sly smirk. I fell back in laughter and he soon joined in.

"I like your laugh" he said laying on his side looking down at me. I always hated my loud laughter. I just shook my head and grabbed his hand.

"Get dressed, we have two hours to eat and get ready" I eyed Harry as he jumped to get into his tight jeans and snickered.

We ate pancakes and bacon mostly in silence until Harry asked "Why are you so quiet?" With a mouth full of bacon. "I don't know. Guess I'm just nervous" I shrugged stabbing my food with the fork. "Don't be" he said before taking a drink from his juice, as if I could help it. I felt nervous to see him be love dovey with his fiancé, I don't think I'm prepared for that. "Hey, listen to me" he grabbed my face placing two finger under my jaw so I'd look him in the eyes. "You are a beautiful, smart, interesting woman. There's no need to feel threatened. Don't forget that." He said sternly and my lips parted unconsciously.

He was so close and damn I wanted to kiss him. He started to lean in and when I noticed what I was about to do I cleared my throat "we should get ready or we're gonna be late" I said standing up and taking my empty plate.

The green eyed looked disappointed but stood up, taking his plate as well. I put on a black dress and flats while Harry wore a white v neck and black, ripped jeans.

Such a simple outfit yet he looked so incredibly good it wasn't fair.

When we got there he took my hand before we went inside, taking me by surprise but I was glad nonetheless.

"Show time baby" he winked making me giggle as we stepped in.

"Just in time, we were just stretching!" A woman looking in her 40's welcomed us, her voice echoing in the dance class. The room had hardwood floors, mirrors in one wall and behind a bar for ballet. Rachel waved enthusiastically as her and my ex touched their toes, imitating the teacher. I wonder if she knows I used to date Adam, she just looks too happy to see me. I don't let go of Harry's hand as I place my bag on the floor and I notice Adam staring at it with a disgusted look. Good. I try to touch my toes as the dance instructor told me to and suddenly Harry smacks my butt.

I gasp and turn around placing my hands on my waist. I was going to be angry but when I see Rachel and the dance teacher giggle and Adam'a face almost turn red I play along.

"Can't you keep your hands off me for a minute?" I smack his chest battering my eyelashes. "Don't blame me, you're irresistible" he shrugs and kisses my cheek.