Chapter 2

I wake up and the first thing I do is grab my laptop to check my emails and see if I have a reply. I almost jump in excitement when I see his reply.

The email reads: "Greetings Amelia, I am free to work next week. It would be a pleasure to attend this wedding with you. Please send me your address to meet and any requirements you might have about clothes or anything else. Until next week, Harry. X"

I lay back in bed and kick my legs in excitement. Not only does he look like a greek god but he is a gentlemen. I can tell by the way he wrote.

I answer quickly telling him I would prefer we go shopping for matching outfits since I don't have a dress for the wedding and that we can drive from the mall to my parent's house, which is a two hour drive. It gives me time to meet him and break the ice before he meets my family.

After that I shower and head to work, writing in my planer to call my mother and tell her I'm bringing a date. She will probably prepare an extra room in the house since it's huge and then ask me a million questions about why I haven't mentioned this mystery man before.

The week goes excruciatingly long and it is finally Monday. I take my suitcase and put it in the trunk, driving to Springs Mall to meet Harry and the nerves start kicking in but I try to push that away. This isn't a blind date, it's a job.

I text Harry asking where he is when I arrive at the spot where he's supposed to meet me and don't see him.

Suddenly a couple of hands cover my eyes. I jump slightly and feel someone's minty breath close to my ear. "Guess who?" The deep voice raps and I get chills.

"Hopefully Harry because if not this is really awkward and probably dangerous" I say while trying to take the stranger's hands off my face.

I hear a low chuckle and my eyes are finally free. I turn around and am met with beautiful green eyes. He's even more handsome in person. "You're correct. Nice to meet you!" He smiles and extends his hand.

I shake hands with him and laugh "I'm Amelia" I introduce myself suddenly feeling nervous again. "I know" he smirks causing me to blush.

"It's smart to meet in a public place, you never know who's lying on the internet" He starts walking and I follow. "Oh that's not why... I didn't" "I'm kidding, relax" he nudges me and I exhale.

I really need to calm down. "Where do you want to shop my lady?" He does a little hand gesture as if he's bowing down making me laugh. He's really funny, that's a bonus.

We go into different stores in which I make Harry tell me his opinion in different dresses. He tells me I look great in all of them but I'm sure it's just because it's his job.

The last dress I try on is a white strapless one that flows in the bottom right above the knees. When I show the dress to Harry he drops the magazine he was holding and looks me up and down. He licks his lips quickly and I get more and more nervous by the second. "Well?" I ask fiddling with the dress. "It's um- you look stunning" he says and I can tell he's being honest by the way he keeps looking at me.

I turn around to hide the blush and pretend I'm looking at myself in the mirror. "You really think so?" I say feeling self conscious about the cleavage. "Most definitely, he won't be able to take his eyes off you" he murmurs and so I do get it. We end up finding a nice black suit with white shirt and black tie for him, something simple yet elegant and leave.

We decide to take my car but he drives since I always get sleepy in long drives. "Do you mind listening to music?" I ask feeling shy being in a small car, realizing

I'm alone for the first time with him. He shakes his head so I play The Beatles and hum along. "Good music! I thought you would play Miley Cyrus or something" I laugh and hit his arm. "My father loves them so I was kind of forced into doing so as well" I shrug and look out the window.