Chapter 32

Link of a playlist I made for this chapter https://open.spotify.com/user/joicevalerie/playlist/67PEBMAnuUJny8yPJAiiIg?si=lgmECA6ARrauUSyjwL9tkw

When Harry and I break apart from our small kiss I smile blissfuly at him.

"Where do you want to go?" He asks, his arms around my waist, locking me in place. I rake my mind trying to think of where to go. My apartment is not so far but I will probably die of anticipation or nerves on the drive there and Harry's place is even further. The car is not an option so the only thing that comes to mind is-

"What if I can get Rachel to lend us her room here?" I come up with and watch Harry's smirk show up.

"Eager, are we?" He teases, his hands lowering on my back.

I push him back with a playful eye roll and look for my phone in my purse to text Rachel. Harry didn't really answer me but I know he's fine with my plan since it means we get somewhere alone quickly.

"Are you in your room?" I text her and watch the phone, hoping she replies quickly.

In no time three dots appear indicating she's texting back.

"No, I left the party with someone and completely forgot to tell you!! I'm so sorry" her text reads.

I want to be mad that she made me come here in the first place and ditched me but honestly this all works in my favor so I text back "It's fine, can I use your room?"

I blush as I await her answer. It is so straightforward but I don't have patience to make conversation.

"Sure... it's room 12. Why, you little slut? ;)" I hold the urge to laugh at her reply. She knows damn well what I want her room for.

I tell her I will explain everything later and grab Harry's hand, leading him inside and up the stairs in search of her room.

After passing by multiple doors, room 12 approaches and my heart begins to accelerate. I slowly turn the knob, glad it wasn't locked. I open it for us and when Harry enters, lock it behind us.

Harry looks at me, waiting. I can see he's trying to be patient but his eyes give away how eager he is, how badly he wants this. I waiste no time, catching him by surprise when I grab his collar and pull him to me so our lips clash. Our kisses are frantic, tongues exploring each other's mouths with no hesitation. When Harry slips his tongue into my mouth I take it between my lips and begin to suck on it, hollowing my cheeks. Harry seems to enjoy this because he groans, pushing me back onto the door. My back hits the door and I gasp in pleasure and in surprise that I love how rough he's being.

With one hand he grabs my hands, pinning them on top of my head so I can't move them. He uses his other hand to roam my body, his eyes penetrating my own. I don't break my gaze from his, even as he grabs my breast with his free hand and I feel the strong urge to close my eyes. He starts massaging it, the pleasure so intense I fight with all my will not to close my eyes. My chest heaves but I refuse to not look at him, his green eyes filled with so much passion as he touches me in my most sensitive areas.

When Harry moves my dress and circles my nipple with his thumb I close my eyes. I realize what I'm doing and reopen them but notice Harry's subtle smirk, he thinks he has won. In a brave attempt to show him that I can have control too I use my chest to push him back, startling him and causing him to loose grip on my wrists. When he steps back I take the opportunity to grab him by his shirt and push him against the door.

"Woah" he chuckles as his head hits the door perhaps a little too harshly but I don't care. I don't know where this strength or courage came from but I want to relish in this feeling.