Chapter 1

WARNING: This story does contain mature content such as sexual interactions, mature language, violence and slight daddy kink. There will be a lot of drama, you have been warned! Enjoy ;)

"I can't believe I'm doing this" I say to myself while I scroll through the pictures of different man and their descriptions.

I stop when I see a cute blonde with green eyes and read his description "love sports, the beach and parties" I roll my eyes. I need someone who looks mature to be my fake boyfriend.

I know hiring a person to pretend to be my boyfriend is pathetic but I really have no choice. You see, Adam and I dated for four years. He lived next to me my whole life and we were best friends so it made since we fell for each other.

When he ended things because he just "didn't feel the same anymore" it was super awkward and torturing because he was still invited to all my family's events. Christmas eve party, birthdays, you name it, he was there.

Now I'm invited to his wedding and if I don't attend it will make me look like I'm not over him. Not to mention my family will be on my case about how rude that is and how he is still my friend.

I decided if I'm going to spend a week at my parents house to attend different activities and rehearsals for the wedding I might as well bring a date.

Since I have no time to go on dates because I work all the time it's my only option.

My eyes almost bulge out when I see a green eyed brunette. He has a closed mouth smile in his picture and I can see some dimples and I almost melt. Green eyes have always been my weakness. His name is Harry Styles and he's a full time actor you can hire to attend to events as your date, aka an escort.

I email him asking if he's available for next week and discuss how much I'm willing to pay. After sending that I go to bed and try to sleep but keep picturing Harry's face and praying he says yes to my offer.

-Hi guys, I already have a lot written for this story so I will post a couple chapters all at once! Your comments and votes will really motivate me to keep posting so please do so. ❤️ (ps the girl playing Amelia is called Bridget Satterlee)