Chapter 22

A pleased moan leaves my lips as Harry opens my mouth with his tongue, waisting no time in exploring my mouth.

His hands go to my barely covered bottom and he squeezes, his hands remain there and my hands roam around all his body urgently. I touch his arms, his chest, his back. I want all of him.

In a brave attempt I pull my mouth apart from his and instead kiss his salty neck. Harry's approving moan eases my nerves as I try to imitate the things he does with his mouth that I love. Opened mouth kisses, licking and biting. Harry groans as I move to his ear lobe and tug on it with my teeth before my tongue flits out and licks the side.

Harry's hands start desperately grabbing anything he can get ahold of, when his hand slides my bra aside I wince. His thumb circles around my nipple making it harden more than the it already was from the coldness. I instantly stop kissing, the feeling of his hand massaging my breast too pleasurable to think straight, my head falls back and my mouth hangs open.

"You like that?" Harry hisses before his arms push my body further up, my chest coming almost entirely out of the water. His mouth is now eye level to my chest and he takes the opportunity to take one breast in his mouth.

I whine as his tongue swirls around my nipple. My fingers run through his wet locks and tug on the ends desperately. Harry has one hand holding my waist whilst the other one massages my other boob. I think I could cum from this feeling alone.

Harry switches his mouth to my left breast and his hand that was holding me close to him snakes to my thigh, slowly sliding down to my center. When he's ring clad fingers move my pantie aside I push him back. Harry's mouth leaves me with a pop sound and his questioning eyes look me over for an answer as to why I stopped him. Our breathings both fan over our faces as we are out of breath. It warms my cold body.

"Harry we can't-" I try to remind him of our current location but his groan quiets me. His teeth bite my collar bone and my eyes betray me by shutting.

"Relax love, it'll be our little secret" Harry promises between kisses to my chest.

I'm usually a reasonable person but when it comes to Harry I can't think straight. When Harry's hands and mouth are on me the way my body desires like it never has for anyone, my decisions surprise me. My body has a mind of it's own. I crave Harry in ways I never thought I would anyone. My body is addicted to him and who am I to refuse myself of this euphoria he brings me?

I doubt anyone will come to this secluded beach at this time so I find myself nodding along.

My hand reaches down and find his member floating between us and grab onto it. Harry winces at the unexpected contact and stops his motion.

"Maybe our secret is not so little" I tease when I feel him for the first time. Even under the freezing water I can tell he's big. Bigger than I've ever seen at least.

Nervously, my hand begins to pump him up and down at a steady pace. It's not fast but Harry seems to like it by the way his jaw is noticeably clenched and his eyes are shut tightly. Out of instinct my thumb circles the tip and Harry lets out a low groan. "Oh, baby yeah" he rasps.

My body shivers at his lustful tone and approving sounds so I pick up the pace. I put my mouth to use as well and start kissing his neck, even trying to leave a visible mark for tomorrow but I have never left a love bite so I'm not sure it will work.

I pull my head away from his neck to see if Harry's close and his eyes meet mine. His pupils delight and he takes his bottom lip between his teeth. "Fuck baby, look at me" he encourages. I take my own lips between my teeth and innocently batter my eyelashes.

"Like this daddy?" I let the words slip and surprisingly enough don't cringe. I never thought of myself as a kinky person but I was starting to like this, specially seeing Harry's reaction. His eyes widen in surprise and he groans, his hand comes back and slaps my ass under the water causing it to wobble. A gasp leaves my parted lips, how is this so sensual to me?

"Just like that baby." Harry hisses and my lips meet his for a passionate kiss, never stopping my hand movements.

"I'm c-close" Harry warns and I let go of his cock, grinding against his sensitive bulge with my crotch. Harry growls and I watch in fascination as his head falls back, his hands going limb around me as he releases into the water. I have to hold myself up with my arms around his neck so I don't fall into the deep water because Harry is no longer holding me up. His mouth hangs open and I take in every second of him finishing due to my unexperienced hand and I gloat with pride. I hope to be the only one to see Harry in this beautiful and vulnerable state. To be the only one to unravel him this way. It makes me feel powerful.

When his chest has stopped lifting and falling so rapidly his arms go back to my thighs where he relocates me so I am more comfortable and don't have to hold myself up. His eyes part slowly and I wait impatiently to meet them with a smug smile. When Harry notices my gloating face he chuckles before coming down to kiss my exposed shoulder.

"Good girl" he praises and my stomach does flips.

Harry and I look at each other for a couple of seconds in silence. His lips are swollen from kissing and biting as I suspect mine are, his hair sticking to his forehead and the dampness making it look darker. His cheeks are tainted pink and I feel the urge to kiss them but hold back.

"We should probably get back" Harry breaks the silence. I try not to look disappointed as I break my gaze from his cheeks to his eyes. "The sun will be up soon, don't want anyone seeing what's mine" He adds, his hand grabbing my butt and giving it a squeeze. I giggle and push his hands off me before I feel tempted to dismiss his request and finish what we started.

I nod bewilderedly and Harry starts to move us closer to the shore.

Harry seems to notice my sour mood because he leans close to my ear "Don't worry, I still want to watch you squirt later"

My toes curl around Harry's back and I hold back a mischievous smile.

When we get close enough to the sand that my upper body is completely out of the water I untangle myself from Harry, even though he didn't make an attempt to let me go. We walk side by side and once we're fully out we run to our scattered clothes. We hurriedly throw our clothes on, causing it to damp and cling to our bodies in an uncomfortable way but the smiles on our faces don't fade. What we did lingers in our minds and I can tell neither of us take it back. It was so exciting, what is it about public places that makes everything more thrilling?

I watch as Harry runs his hands through hair hair and ruffles it trying to dry it "are we going back to your apartment?" He looks up at me.

My stomach suddenly feels uneasy and I realize I'm afraid he will just leave once I'm home. Is it selfish that I don't want him to return to his house?

"Will you stay?" I hold my breath waiting for an answer. Harry looks at me like I just asked the stupidest question, eyebrows furrowed and head shaking slightly.

"Always"

-I took longer than usual to update because work and college started, yay! (Note the sarcasm). You can talk to me and ask questions through my instagram fan acc @5h.imagine , I love talking to you guys! ❤️