Chapter 17

WARNING: This chapter is mostly smut and it is very detailed/ graphic. If you are not into that please skip to the last few pages. Enjoy!

"That. Can you call me daddy?" He rasps as his hips grinds on mine.

I blink violently, trying to see if I heard correctly or my drunk mind is playing tricks on me.

Why would he want me to call him that... now?

"Um-" I begin but Harry bends down and kisses me roughly. I hesitate, still disoriented about his request but after a couple of seconds I give in and kiss back.

He breaks our mouths apart and looks me in the eyes, his look so intense I could faint.

"Come on baby girl, make daddy happy" the raspiness in his voice still surprises me and turns me on.

I don't understand why he wants me to call him that. I don't even call my father daddy. Why does it seem to have this effect on him?

"Wh- why?" I stutter, even in my drunken state this encounter made me nervous.

"Because it turns me on, it drives me fucking wild and since you said that I turned hard as a rock" he confesses like it's not weird or anything. He's so careless.

Harry grabs my hand and places it on his cock, enclosing my fingers on him so I squeeze him.

I gasp at how immense his bulge is.

"Come on baby girl, say it and I'll do anything you want" Harry persuades and his mouth starts kissing on my neck, right on my sweet spot behind my ear. I moan and feel Harry's hand trace down, feeling my body and stopping right between my legs.

"We can finish what we started earlier" the seductiveness in his voice is enough to have me nodding.

He looks up from my neck and smirks, obviously proud that his little plan worked and I've complied to his twisted request.

"Yes?" He questions, cocking his eyebrow.

"Yes" I nod my head furiously.

"Yes, what?" That stupid smirk. He's enjoying this way too much but I can't back down, not if I want him to make me feel like only he can.

I've been waiting so long for this to just be too stubborn and give the boy what he wants.

"Yes daddy" I mentally cringe as the words leave my mouth, barely above a whisper.

Harry bites his lip and I look at his eyes closely and I swear they turn a darker shade of green.

"Good girl" Harry almost groans and his lips begin to make their way down my chest.

I pant as his hands lift my dress up so everything from my boobs down is exposed and in display for him. If I wasn't so drunk I would probably be blushing.

Was I still drunk? I feel like I might have sobered up a bit after his demand.

Harry's hand lays flat on my stomach and stretch to the top of my chest, caressing my skin and arising goose bumps in their trace. His palm snakes down to the top of my panty waistband and he grabs it with two fingers and let's it go, it hits my skin with a snap. I gasp but oddly feel more aroused.

If he doesn't stop playing games I might just have to use my own hands to satisfy myself, although that has proved not to work nearly enough as Harry's mouth and hands.

His fingers finally hook with the corners of my underwear and he slowly slips them down and takes them off completely, throwing them behind him carelessly.