Chapter 36

"We're here"

I grunt as Harry shakes me not so lightly by the arm "Why are you being so aggressive?" I complain, tiredly rubbing my eyes.

Thankfully it's dark so the light doesn't bother my eyes.

"I tried waking you up the nice way but you wouldn't budge" he chuckles and I bite my lip.

"Oh" I giggle, sitting up.

"Oh" he repeats, his eyes on my lips. He leans over and kisses me. Oh how I missed those lips. I move my hands to his hair and pull, his mouth opens wider and I take the chance to bite his bottom lip. Harry moans at this, it is the most erotic sound I have ever heard and it causes my underwear to damp. His hands travel from my thighs to my breasts desperately. Our hot breaths match each other's as we move our heads and tangle our bodies as best as we can in the small car, already heated.

I stretch my arm to his seat in search of the handle to recline his seat, once done he leans back "Woah" he chuckles as he is almost lying down on his seat now. I take no time in moving to his lap and straddling him.

He leaves his hand on my neck, the other on my waist as we drink each other in. I begin to feel a heat on my lower region and decide to roll my hips.

"Amelia" Harry warns huskily, I however have no intention on stopping. The friction feels amazing on my aching sex.

"Fuck" he throws his head back and I take the opportunity to attack his neck "If you keep doing that we will have to finish this here and need I remind you your whole family is in there"

I pull back but not before leaving a final kiss on his neck. We both pant, clearly out of breath from our small moment.

I look back at the house and internally curse, why did I choose to come here?

"We should get inside, they might have seen the car" the green eyed suggests, patting my thigh twice as if to tell me to move.

I groan "I don't want to" I pout, giving Harry puppy eyes. "Maybe it's not too late to turn back?"

Harry laughs "I didn't just drive two hours to go back" he lifts his brow warningly.

I make incoherent, complaining sounds "I didn't even tell them I was coming" I mutter.

Harry leans in, close to my neck "The sooner we get inside, the faster we can finish this baby" he whispers before blowing on ny neck.

I shiver, feeling goosebumps on my arms. I find myself fantasizing about our first time last night and it's all the motivation I need to get off of him.

Harry gets his bag from the back seat and I await, when he's beside me we intertwine hands and walk up the stairs to the main door. I ring the doorbell with a shaky hand and look up to Harry who gives me a dimpled, reassuring smile. I feel all my nerves vanish for a second, and reach over to pinch his cheek. He swats my hand away, bashfully and we both laugh.

Our laughter falters when the door is wide open and mother comes to view.

"Amelia?" She questions. I expect her to ask why I am here or why I look so terrible but what she does catches me off guard "Oh, how worried I was for you. I'm so glad you're here!" She cries as she hugs me, so tightly I have to pat her in the back until she gets the message to let me go. Once she does Harry and I exchange confused looks.

She urges us in "I got the news, about Adam. Have they found him?" She closes the door after looking both ways.

"You know about that?" I'm so confused. Who told her?