62

You woke up with mixed emotions om your head. The sun shone on your face, making you squint your eyes and cover your eyes using your hands.

You got up and your eyes wandered, making you stare at the peach colored walls of your room. You looked like a complete mess, purple bags under your eyes from the lack of sleep and puffy red eyes for shedding too many tears last night.

Your eyes fell onto your lap, lower lip were quivering and your visions were starting to get blurry for stinging tears in your eyes. You never felt so hurt and betrayed by your own self, and your thoughts stirred up the wound that deeply cut in your heart.

It hurts alright.

A small sob escaped from your lips, and you just sniffled quietly while wiping the tears that were about to fall from your eyes. Your shaky hands covered your face as you began to cry.

Of course you would think that it would be selfish of you if you said you liked Katsuki back. But it also means that you're taking your happiness away. You never knew that you already developed feelings for him- not until last night.

You never felt like your heart's going to get ripped before. Your visions became even more blurry from the tears gradually gathering on your eyes amd falling down on your cheeks. You tried looking up on the ceiling to stop and keep the tears from falling.

You are starting to regret the decision you took. And you know that it was wrong bit you just can't help it but to blame yourself. You can't help but admit that it was your fault that you ended this way.

"Mommy, are you alright?" you squeezed your palms, balling them into fists as you immediately wiped your tears away from your face after hearing Akashi's voice.

Aoi and Akashi were both peeping at the doorframe of your room and their eyebrows furrowed in confusion to see their mother crying first thing in the morning.

You shook your head as you let out an exhale, "No, baby. Mommy's alright. What's up?" you trailed off as you send both of the boys a small, strained smile to try to convince them.

The two little kids ran towards you, hopping on your bed and snuggled with you. Making you smile at their loving gestures, "You'll be okay, mommy."

You felt relieved. You still have your Akashi and Aoi to be there with you. You thought that the heartbreak will still be there for a while but atleast you have them to stay by your side.

"Mommy! Did you know? Aoicchi already manifested his quirk and he IS SO COOL!" Akashi excitedly told you, making your swollen eyes widen as you gazed over the (e/c) boy.

You sat on your bed properly as you examined Aoi, "Really? That's great news, you guys! Can I see it, Aocchin?"

Aoi shyly scratched the back of his head, but he took out both of his hands and when mini explosions began to come from his palms, you immediately cupped your mouth with your hands.

Your sorrow was replaced by sincere happiness. The thoughts that was torturing you earlier left and you just forgot about it for a moment after seeing Aoi's quirk.

explosions.

That was a clue! Akashi inheritance the same quirk as yours. But the explosions, you thought that it might be Aoi's dad's quirk! You suddenly got all hyped up.

Both of your boys manifested strong quirks. And not only that, they aren't quirkless!

Your arms wrapped around them as you pulled them into your chest- caging them into your embrace.

"You two are amazing! Mom's really proud of you!" you excitedly said as you kissed the top of their heads, making them giggle and hug at you in return.

Akashi and Aoi grinned at you, "I can't wait to tell Katsu-niichan about Aoi!" Aoi nodded after hearing Akashi. You felt your heart sank. Of course they'd tell Katsuki. They've gotten so close with him after all.

You smiled as you watched the two boys who was sitting on your lap bicker, but Akashi remembered what was the reason they were here for.

"Mommy, by the way. There was a girl waiting for you outside. She said she wants to talk to you." Akashi spoke making you give him a questioning look.

Who would that be? You never actually know anyone aside from the people you met, "Where is she now?"

"She's at the sofa, we forgot to tell you." you immediately got up, making Aoi and Akashi roll over on the bed.

Your hands was over your head, tugging the headband that was on your wrist while you tied your hair up to a ponytail. It was too early for a guest to come over and the fact that Aoi and Akashi let that person in was pretty risky!

It might be a villain or sketchy people.

After finishing on cleaning yourself, you went outside your room and to see an unfamilair brunette girl sitting on the living room makes you furrow your eyebrows.

"Jesus, I'm gonna teach Aoi and Akashi not to let strangers come inside the house."

"Uh... hello?" you greeted awkwardly, making the light brown haired female look at you. She immediately stood from her seat at rush over to you to give you a hug.

You tried scooting away but she just caged you, "(y/n)! I'm Camie! It's nice to meet you!"

You are completely confused and discombobulated at this moment. You don't understand what was going on and this was the most uncomfortable situation you've been to.

"Uhm.. Hi?" you muttered, "Do I know you?"

The Camie girl took something from her bag and handed it to you which you confusedly accepted.

It was a folder.

"Katsuki Bakugou wanted to hand you that." you felt your heart beat on a fast pace after hearing what she said.

"Why didn't he handed this to me himself?"

You mentally slapped yourself for asking a dumb question. Of course he would rather not to see you. After all what happened yesterday, you thought that it would be logical for him to avoid you.

"Thanks... I guess?" you placed the folder on the table near you, "May I ask what is your affiliation with him?"

You can't help it but admire the physical appearance of the female. She had an amazing aura surrounding her and you can't help but wonder what was her relationship with Katsuki.

"But it's not like it's my business. I'm such a dumbass."

Camie raised both of her eyebrows as she smiled at you, while you on the other hand, waited for her answer like an idiot for prying onto other people's business.

"Oh, Katsuki's my boyfriend."