Ryuko then went to a different room to change, once she reopened the door she saw makos dad, brother and.....dog all gaged and wrapped in there beds, then she looked over to me.

Ryuko: did you do this?"

Y/N: can't have them spy on you now can we?"
I asked with a smile and Ryuko nodded in agreement. I then noticed her pyjama and looked away again.

Y/n: you look... cute in that Pyjama Ryuko."

(Come on, she looks cute with that)

Ryuko: I..thanks.

Y/N: come on, let's get some sleep."

Ryuko: Right."
We were walking to the bed, Ryuko hung Senketsu on a wardrobe and Mako was complimenting Ryuko how good she looked.

It was already an hour since I was in my usual position near the window and half asleep, but I couldn't fall asleep since Ryuko was turning none stop.

Y/N: Ryuko? You okay?"

Ryuko: oh sorry, did I wake you up?"

Y/N: kinda, but it's okay. Something wrong?"

Ryuko: I just feel like something bad will happen tomorrow. Senketsu had Goosebumps earlier too."

Y/n: this could be a bad sign...but you gotta try and sleep Ryuko, you need your strength."

Ryuko: Y/N...are you comfortable there?"

Y/N: it's okay, why do you ask?"
I could see a little bit of red on her face.

Ryuko: want to...sleep in bed?"

Y/N: you mean..."
She nodded again making my face heat up a bit.

Y/N: I can sleep here, i-its no prob-."

Ryuko: please"

Y/N: fine, I promise I won't do anything weird."

Ryuko: hehe, I know you won't,now...come on."
I nodded and went under the blanket next to Ryuko. It was a bit small for the both of us, but we managed.

Y/N: thanks Ryuko."

Ryuko: don't worry about it....Goodnight."

Y/N: goodnight Drifter."
I don't know what it is, but this...feels right. Soon after we both fell asleep, well I did pretty fast, ryuko, I don't know.

The next morning before the alarm went off, ryuko and I woke up to the sound of clicking. It was Makos Mom making photos?

Sukuyo: you two look adorable together!"

We didn't realize what she meant until we noticed....making us both beet red. During the night Ryuko must have shifted a lot and ended up... spooning me.

Sukuyo: look, I made pictures! You both look so happy."
She showed us the pictures she made, making us blush even more.

"She showed us the pictures she made, making us blush even more

(Not my drawing! Also just imagine Ryuko spooning you.)

Ryuko: I...uhm...we..."

Y/N:uhm.. let's get changed and...go to school."

Ryuko and Mako nodded and soon we made our way to school. Ryuko was still yawning here and there, so she still didn't sleep to well. I then walked a little closer to her and whispered.

Y/N: Ryuko? Do you... regret letting me sleep next to you last night?"
There was a long pause, so I assume it meant yes,till she spoke up.

Ryuko: being honest...no....I don't.. you're..."
The last part I didn't hear but I couldn't ask what it was since we entered school grounds, and a bright light was coming from the top. I'll give you one guess what that means.......wait did I just break the 4th wall?

A/n: *Groans in annoyance* bring in the Flex tape!"

Y/N: sorry boss..."
Aaaaanyways. Looking up we say the queen bee standing there all high and mighty. Again...

Ryuko: Satsuki Kiryuin!"

Satsuki: Correct Ryuko Matoi."

Y/N: gotta say, that's some welcome you gave us here, what's the occasion?"
Soon after we started to hear Heels clicking and Satsuki coming down the stairs.

Y/N: Oh? Your approaching us? Instead of running away your coming straight at us?"

Satsuki: The last time I saw you you said you would quote 'finish this thing"

Ryuko: How conscientious of you."

Y/N : Mako, get back, this is about to be real ugly I think."

Mako: will do, I wanna live a long and happy life."
With that mako was long gone, and satsuki was now at ground level with us.

Satsuki: Congratulations, you will have the honor of being my first offer to junketsu."

Ryuko: Purity? Didn't know there was anything pure about you."
Okay that made me giggle a little.

Satsuki: allow me to show you..."
She clicked some panles on her arm and started...transforming? After her transformation was over...she wore something that rivles Ryuko in kinkiness.

Satsuki: Life Fiber overwrite: Kamui Junketsu!Every student was clapping and blushing, I was kinda blushing too, but two thoughts crossed my mind

Kamui Junketsu!
Every student was clapping and blushing, I was kinda blushing too, but two thoughts crossed my mind.

Y/N: Okay this is gonna be bad....and I still prefer Ryukos outfit."

Ryuko: what the hell is that!"

Y/n: if I were to guess, it's another Kinky ass Kamui."

Satsuki: Correct, this, is Junketsu!"

Ryuko: Okay let's do this Senketsu!"
She pulled her pin, and transformed too and got her Blade ready.

Ryuko: that why you were scared yesterday? Cause you sensed her kamui?"

Senketsu: I have to warm you Ryuko, your opponent is much more stronger than you.'

Ryuko: thanks a bunch for the pep talk."

They got even closer together, creating a shockwave that blasted all other students apart from The Elite 4 and me away.

Y/N: this is bad..."
I was about to pull the pin from my glove but then I realized something...she has to do this on her own to properly use Senketsu.

Y/N: I believe in you Ryuko..."
I smiled and held my hand over my heart and thought for a moment.

Y/N: do I really...?"

-------------------------------------------------

A/n

Alright everyone that's another chapter done, tell me 2....3 things

1. Do you guys think I'm kinda rushing the relationship?

2. Should the armor have a name and voice?

3. In which order do I have to watch the whole JoJo thing? (Has been answered!)

Anyways, thanks for reading, please leave a comment to share your thoughts, tommorows update will be on the DxD story. See you in the next one!
Also just for fun I'll include word counts from now.

Words : 2220