Ryuko: why do you know that?'

Y/N: my dad... before going to help your father with his research, was a scientist specialist for them. So I here and there heard from them."

Aikuro: Exactly, a one star goku uniform is made of 10% life fiber, a two star 20%, see how it works? Worn by humans they enhance strength and reveal hidden abilities."

Ryuko: wait...what senketsu always absorbs are Life Fibers then."

Aikuro: exactly, there are also clothes that are made just out of life fibers, these are called, Kamuis."

Y/n: So Senketsu."

Aikuro: Bingo,the only peope who know about the life Fibers are the Kiryuin Family, and your two father's. The kiryuin wanted the secret for themselves, and the only way they could do that was to get rid of the others who knew, and steak the kamui they developed."

Y/N: then how do you know?"

Aikuro: your father's and I were working together to put an end the the kiryuins plan of world domination. Me day I got a letter from him before he died."

Ryuko: so getting us to fall down that hole to find senketsu was your idea?"

Aikuro: I had to do something, you showed up at the mansion, all I did was open the door."
He was constantly getting closer to ryuko, till I jumped between them and sat down.

Y/N: okay, that's close enough. Now, who killed our fathers?"

Aikuro: im still not 100% certain."

Ryuko: I guess then I have to beat it out of her, can't wait."

Aikuro: whatever you do, don't blow my cover, I infiltrated the school to find out what the kiryuins are up to, so at school, you two are students, and a teacher contact only if it's save....although when you are here you are allowed to make contact if you want."
He leaned over me, close to Ryuko...and I had enough. I stuck my blade into the couch near his crotch, cutting his pants a bit.

Y/N: how about my blade makes contact with your you know what, sounds good?"

Ryuko: thanks...and one last question before we leave, when senketsu transforms, why does he turn into a kinky bikini?"

Aikuro: maybe your two dad's were into kinky stuff like that."

Y/N / Ryuko: you gotta be kidding..."

Aikuro: yes I am, I have no clue why. There's a lot I don't understand about the kamui, you gotta find that out yourself."

After the whole thing with Aikuro, Ryuko and I went home to the Mankanshokus, and everyone was already getting ready for sleep, her dad and brother were talking about how they can save on the power bill and were in bed after like 20 seconds. Her mother and Ryuko had a little talk and she slid Ryuko a old pyjama from Mako. I was sitting next to the two while ryuko looked at the Pyjama.

Y/N: sorry for all the trouble miss Mankanshoku."

Sukuyo: oh no it's alright, you two stay as long as you like. I'm surrounded by these loafers, so having the both of you around is a refreshing change of pace."

Ryuko: we really appreciate it."

Y/N : I'll change into something comfortable too, be right back."

After switching into some comfy shorts and shirt I walked back to the group of girls while there were having some talk about how mako wants to be an exhibitionist.

Ryuko: they are a cool family, but they are all nuts."

Y/N: perfect for us, don't you think."

Ryuko: oh shut up you..."