Chapter Fifteen

(A/n) I'm really sorry for the slow update, I just want to know what do you think about this story? is it boring so far? *sigh* if it is boring, then I'm really sorry, I am not a good writer and this is just a part of my hobby, also I am really sorry that I am not good at English, I hope you guys forgive me. but I'm still excited to write more story so enjoy ;)

it is 01:25 AM and your pillow soaked by your tears, you rubbed your forehead in frustration as you stare at the wooden ceiling. when the clock showed 01:37 AM, you decided to get up and turn on the lights. you need something to do or someone to distract you from the sadness, an idea comes over your head to visit the mansion to tell them that you will leave tomorrow morning, but if your mother knew, she won't be too happy about this, so you decided to go sneakily through the window. You grab the flashlight and your sweater and started to walk towards your destination.

"What the hell are you doing in the middle of the night right now? The wolf could attack you anytime.", Dravon said when he opened the front door for you, you just smiled weakly and entered, he eyed you suspiciously and let you sit on the sofa near the fireplace, "you ok?" He asks as you inhaled deeply, "my grandmother is not in a good condition. An ambulance took her a few hours ago.", you said as you can't hold your tears anymore, he sighed and come closer. He hugs you and that's what you needed right now, you hug him back as he rubbed circle on your back until you calmed down.

"I hope your grandmother is okay, (Y/n).",
"I hope so.".

You sighed as you realized that the mansion is so silent, you ask him where are his brothers as he seems startled,
"Um... they have something to do.", he said as you raised your eyebrows.
"Fine then. I think I have to go back before the sunrise, goodbye Dravon.", you said and wave him goodbye but stopped in your tracks,
"Oh, one more thing." You said and turned your body to face him,
"Thank you," you said and smiled, you could see he's blushing and he widened his eyes,
"S-sure.".

Without any other words, you walk towards the front door to leave but he grabs your arms making you face him,
"(Y/n), t-there's something you should k-know about.. my feelings.", he said as his green eyes stare straight at your (E/C) eyes, he brought his fingers closer towards your face and stroke your face gently, sending a shiver down your spine.

"Actually.. i-i like you, maybe we have just met for a couple of days but, the first time I laid my eyes on you, I feel something different from you. Strong energy that connects me to you, I feel like there's a strong bond between me and you, (Y/N). I.. like everything about you, your eyes, your hair, your skin, your heart, your smell, and.. your lips.", he said as you stand there speechless.

"(Y/n).. i-i don't want you to leave.",
He said as you feel bad about it, you held his hand and smiled, "Dravon.. thank you, but. I have to go back to the city, as I said before, my grandmother-",
Before you finished your sentence, he smashed his lips with yours and hugged your waist to bring you closer to him, the taste of your lips makes him want you more.

He held your cheek as he breaks the kiss, he smiled towards you like your face flushed in red and kiss you again.

This time, he asks for entrance and you don't know what to do, but his soft lips and the pleasure you had makes you parted your mouth, his tongue met yours and fight for dominance, of course, he won. Before you break the kiss, you could feel he shoved a pill with his tongue into your mouth and you swallow the pill accidentally, you gasped and breaks the kiss,
"What the hell are you-",
Before you could say something more, your vision became blurry and your legs grew weak.
"I know about your grandmother and you planned to go back to the city, but I can't let that happen, my mate.",
That is the last voice you could hear before your vision goes black.

..

The car's alarm turned on and its noisy voice startles your mother, she checked outside but it's too dark, she grabs a flashlight and checked outside, she sees nothing and go to turn the car's alarm off, but something hard hit her head, makes her collapsed on to the ground, then someone drags her deeper in to the forest.

Javier's POV

I drag the woman or I could say (Y/n)'s mother towards the mansion, my brother Dravon opened the door for me and help me drag her to the basement, we tied her on the chair and wait for her to wakes up. damn, this is so tiring, but Jace said that this plan is for (Y/n)'s good, and I will do anything for her.

I sighed and 20 minutes later, she wakes up and she freaked out,
"Who are you?! Where is my daughter?! Where am I?!", I sighed and take out a kitchen knife from my pocket and her eyes widened, she tried to break free from the ropes but she is not that strong, "calm down, women. just make these things easy for us okay? when you're dead, your daughter will be ours~", I said as tears streaming down from her face,
"P-please don't hurt my daughter-", then I stab her chest with the kitchen knife, blood splattered everywhere, on my face and clothes, Dravon's face. The smell of blood makes me feel hungry,
"Don't worry women, we won't hurt your daughter.", I whispered to her ear as her body became limp.

..

Jace's POV

I don't know that disguised as an ambulance driver is so tiring. The man in the back or I could say (Y/n)'s father is freaking out and praying for his mother to wake up, I rolled my eyes and I want to shout in front of his face that she's dead but I stead, I went silent.

I didn't bring them to the city, but instead deeper into the dark woods where there's a lot of hungry mythical beast lunging around.

I stopped the car as the man keep asking what is going on, I didn't answer and I closed my eyes, focused on the energy in my body.

I opened my eyes and like what I wanted, my gold eyes glow and my nails grow longer, my fangs grow and what I can feel, is just hunger, the man shocked and before he could run, I attacked him, blood splatter everywhere and he is screaming.

1 hour passed, and my brothers must be waiting for me, I'm very excited to see (Y/n), it means that I have to get over this quickly.

I drag the man's body out from the ambulance and let it be like that, waiting for any beast to eat the remaining meat of him, but I almost forgot about this old lady, I dragged her out too and bring her under the tree, I took out a shovel from the ambulance that I bring just in case.
But before I buried her body, I am so familiar with her face and choose to not think about it.

I finished burry her body and went to go back towards the mansion, oh you don't know how excited I am.

(A/n) Lol, I re-read my book and found a loooooots of typos, it is so embarrassing tbh. 😂

 😂