Chapter Twelve 🍋

(A/n) I would recommend putting the video on loop 

warning! Sexual content & lemon!

...

You shake Flynn's body as you hear the sound getting closer, he woke up and facing you with his messy hair, asking you what's wrong as you tell him about the sound and what you see. Without hesitating, he rises from his bed and wore his shirt in a hurry, grabbing a flashlight as he steps out from the house. After you waited for 10 minutes, he came back with nothing and told you that everything is okay.

Flynn's POV

Weird. That's what I feel when I woke up. I feel something that I shouldn't feel, the beast inside me roared angrily to have her tonight. But I just can't take something so precious on her without her permission, I don't want to be a rapist.

After I checked outside, nothing strange and this night just as same as usual, I came back and saw (Y/n) in the kitchen, drink some water as it dripping down to her throat and her chest, I approach her and told her to slow down, I bring my thumb to the corner of her lips and wipe the remaining water until my thumb got wet too. I saw her face flushed in embarrassment as the beast inside me getting wild as she looks into my eyes with her (E/c) orbs, just how beautiful it is, my thumb move by itself and wipe her soft lips, my other hand held her waist and bring her closer, she gasped and put her hand on my chest,
"W-what are you doing?", she asked.
This time, her voice is similar to my death mother, oh how I missed her voice. I snuggled my face into the crook of her neck, smell her, and enjoy it. I move my hand from her lips to her waist, hugging her as our body get closer. I closed my eyes and (Y/n)'s smell made me remember about my mother, just how I missed her and her voice, tears streaming down from my eyes and soaked (Y/n)'s neck, "I miss my mother." I said.
at first, she was surprised but she moves her hand to my back and rubs a circle.

I pulled away as my back facing her, I wiped the tears but it keeps flowing, (Y/n) tap on my shoulder as I turn my body, facing her, her face is like an angel. she steps closer and wipes my tears with her thumb, I held her hands and enjoy her warmness.

"(Y/n)..", I said as she replied,
"Yes?..",
" Can I kiss you?", I asked without hesitation as her face flushed in red,
"Then I take it as a yes..", I said and kiss her soft lips, she yelped and try to step back but I held her waist with my both hands. I tilted my head to the side and deepen the kiss, at first, she was shocked but kiss me back.
I feel like I was in heaven, her lips are just as sweet as sugar that I want to eat right now.

Author's POV

You feel something in your chest, your heart beats rapidly. You feel something that you shouldn't feel towards him but you have to admit that he is a good kisser. Your eyes closed by itself and enjoyed the kiss, then, the kiss became more passionate as Flynn asked for entrance, you parted your mouth as his tongue fight for dominance with yours, he wins as he pulled back, a string of saliva connected from his mouth to yours.

" can I have you tonight? I really want you so bad." , he said with a pant as you got turned on by his voice, you nodded as he picks you up bridal style and brings you to his bed.

He takes off his shirt as he climbed on top of you, he kissed you roughly as his hand trailing your body under your shirt and squeezed your breast, you yelped as he pulled away, taking off your shirt and unclip your bra, your face flushed in red as you covered yourself with your hands, he walk away and told you to stay, you nodded and wait for him.

He came back with a thick rope a blindfold on his hand, he climbed on top of you and grab the both of your hands, "Don't hide it from me," Flynn said and smirked. He put your hands above your head and tied it to the bedpost, exposing your breasts. He tied the blindfold so you can't see anything.

He slides off your pants and panties as your throbbing cunt exposed to him, he smirked and licked his lips towards the view in front of him, the beast inside him can't be held any longer. He kissed your neck and suck it, leaving a bruise and purple marks on your skin, he kissed your collarbone as he stops on your breasts, he licks your harden nipples as his right hands massage your other breast, you arched your back towards the pleasure you had.

He chuckled and bring his hand towards your throbbing cunt, inserts a finger into it, you moaned as he continued to licks your nipples and curled his fingers, you moaned harder as he inserts two fingers in your wet cunt, curling his fingers until something was ready to release.
"I-i'm so close...", you moaned harder until his fingers soaked with your juices.

He pulls out his fingers and licks it, " sweet."

You breathe heavily as your legs trembled towards the pleasure. Flynn parted your legs and bring his face closer towards your soaked cunt, he licks it and sucks on it, he groaned while doing it, the vibration sends you to heaven, you have never felt this pleasure as you arched your back, get ready to cum for the second time.

You moan harder and harder until his mouth wet with your juices and dripping down to his chin. He kissed you again but this time it's rougher and you like it.

He untied your hands and the blindfold. Then, he makes you kneeled on the floor, he sat on top of the bed in front of you, legs parted so your face is between his legs, he unzips his pants and slides it down along with his underwear, his throbbing manhood sprang free as you shocked how long it is, maybe it is 8 inches long, but before you enjoyed your view in front of you, he took your hands and guide you to stroke it, "just like that.", he groaned in pleasure.

You stroke his hard member and shoved his length into your mouth, but it's too long for you, he grabs the back of your head and push your head down,
" good girl.",
His member hit the back of your throat as you try not to gag or choked. You moaned a little and the vibration in your throat makes him groan even harder. A few minutes later, he still hasn't cum yet, then he told you to stop and go back to bed.

You did as what he told you to, you could see he crawled on top of you and parted your legs, he smirked and teased your throbbing cunt, he stroked it with his manhood, making you moan while begging for more.

You could feel his tip in front of your entrance and without warning, he shoved his manhood in you, you screamed with high tone and makes him turned on even more. He started to move with a slow pace as his other hands rubbed your clit roughly, you bite your lips towards the unbearable pleasure and arched your back, without realizing your hot juices soaked his manhood and the bed for the third time. your legs trembled as he stops his move, he pulled out his throbbing manhood and flip your body, he grabs your waist and lifts it, he slaps your butt making you yelped and shoved his length in to your cunt without warning, you moaned towards the feeling  as he moves in a very fast pace, even your hip move by itself in the same rhythm, you rubbed your own clit to add more pleasure and you cum again, again, and again. You rolled your eyes back as he changed the position several times, even his move got wilder every time you cum.

He groaned and his breath became heavier, his hair is so messy and he pulled out his manhood as his white semen spilled out everywhere, on your body and on the bed sheets.

You were so tired as you drift to sleep, Flynn look at your sleeping figure and smiled,
"Good night, my mate.",
He sleeps next to you and brings your body closer to him as he wraps a blanket to both of you.

(A/n) I'm sorry if this is way too cringe or not as good as you think, and of course, there's still a grammar error 😂, please tell me what do you think or give me a correction on my grammar mistakes, thank you and enjoy 😊