Chapter Three

(A/n) I would recommend putting the video on loop, also I've edited the chapter two's ending. please check it out, thank you and enjoy :)

✕ ✕ ✕

You gasp and turned your body towards the source only to find no one, The sound of clock ticking makes the atmosphere even more chilling than before, sculptures and statues as if watching every move you make. Slowly, you step out from the dining room not forget to bring the roses with you and ran towards the huge mahogany door, but the candle and candelabras go out by itself, making the room darker and scarier. You tried to open the door but it doesn't move and trapped you inside there.

"Why so sudden~?",

You stopped in your tracks and freeze due to the stranger's voice, you turned your body slowly and your eyes caught a man figure standing on the staircase, staring at you with his mischievous look, You blinked a few times to makes sure that it's not your imagination but he's not. he tilted his head towards your action and the two of you having a staring contest for a while before he breaks the silence and he moved from his previous spot

"Don't you enjoy to be here, (Y/n)~?",

He said and step closer to your terrified figure. You step back, hoping that the mahogany door can be opened by itself. reminded by his previous statement, you forget about the door and hovered in fear as your legs trembling and your clothes soaked in your sweat.

"H-how did you know my name?",

You stutter as you backed away slowly, followed by him stepping closer to your terrified figure and stand in front of you, now, the other thing than his sharp jaw his curly brown hair and gold eyes can be seen clearly. Smiling, he stepped closer while your back touched the mahogany door,
He trapped you and licked his lips in a teasing manner, you clutch the roses in your hands tightly until one of the rose thorns scratched your fingers, making it bleed.

A smirk tugged on his lips as he gliding his finger to your waist and buried his face into the crook of your neck and smell your sweet scent, take it in deep into his soul. He remembered the time where the both of you used to spend time together and he missed you.
He hugged you tighter but two other men prevent him to do so,

"Javier! I told you to not to scare her!",

The one with a black hair and pearl black eyes said with a high voice,
You just froze in your spot, still processing what is happening. The black haired one sighed and approach you, he smiled gently before apologizing to you.

"I'm sorry for my brother's behavior, now what bring you here, (Y/n)?",

The black haired one replied as you just stood there, paralyzed by their action and appearance, but your legs become limp and your face began to get pale, the last thing you see was their shocked face and they calling your name, even if you have no idea how'd they know your name but your vision turn in to black and your body became limp.

"Geez, what happens?"

Dravon asked as he stared at your figure worriedly, even if he's trying to hide it, it still looks obvious. Jace sighing and carried you bridal style towards the guest room carefully.
He told the maid to open the white door as he entered the maroon tiled room, inside of it there's a bed with four silver posts while greyish-teal sheets lay over it. A torn white transparent hung loosely at the top of the bed while part of it was draped over you.

He put you down on top of the bed and lay beside you, caressing your cheek and stared at your sleeping figure possessively,

"Welcome back, my mate.".

He said.

Flashback, 11 years ago

"Jacey, do you want to play?",