Chapter Two

(A/n) I would recommend putting the video on loop

✕ ✕ ✕

You look at your surroundings and smell the fragrant scent of the huge yard of flowers. You legs step closer to the mansion, admiring the huge double mahogany door as the entrance. When your fingertips gliding its way towards the silver handle, your phone buzzed in your pocket, stopping you from probing deeper into the mansion.

You take a look towards the buzzing thing and noticed a few unread messages from your mother, she asked you to go back to help her prepare dinner.

"I guess I'll see you later, buddy",

You talked to the mansion childishly, hoping that someone would reply your stupid goodbye. You walked away from the mansion and going back towards where your mother is.
On the way back, it much scarier than your thoughts due to the dark surroundings and various sound from the wild animals. The bushes sometimes scare you and the nocturnal animal's glowing eyes makes you paranoid.

When you're almost there, your vision caught a glimpse of man figure in the middle of the trees and bushes, you light up the spot with your flashlight but you saw no one. You shook your head due to your hallucinations and speed up your steps and after it seems forever, finally you made it to your house.

When you stepped into the house and your mother saw your sweating figure, she keeps asking you what's wrong but you think that it will be better if you keep it a secret for yourself. You convinced your mother that you're okay but she's such a stubborn. After a few minutes later convincing her, she finally trusts your statement. Sighing, your hands find it's a way towards the plate and began to help your mother preparing dinner.

Seeing your mother worrying you sometimes makes you glad and grateful, she completed your great life with another family member.

When the dinner is ready, your family gathered in the dining room and began to eat. your father always praised how delicious the dinner is with your mother giggled as a reply, while your grandmother and you just drifted into a comfortable silence.
You enjoyed the dinner though, even if it's not as good in the city but you still loved the surroundings and the chilling atmosphere.

the sound of owls and crickets responding to each other in the middle of the moonlight while you helping your mother cleaning the dishes, your grandmother and father have already drifted to asleep while your mother seems tired,
You told her to go to sleep and you will finish the chores, earning a nod from her, you continued your work sneakily, not wanting them to wake up.

After you clean the dishes, you felt your phone buzzing a few times. You take a look and you got a call from one of your friend. You pick it up and unfortunately, the sound isn't very clear due to the bad signal in the place like this. You decided to go outside to find a better signal and it's work. The two of you talked about 'how is your holiday' thing, and having a small chat.

When you were done talking to the phone, you caught a glimpse of a man figure again, this time it's more clear than before but it's still surrounded by a dark and you couldn't make sure is it a tree branch or a man. You are terrified but curiosity taking over you. Suddenly, someone tapping your shoulder making you jumped slightly at its sudden action.

"Mom? Why are you here?",

"I'm the one who supposed to ask that.",