Chapter Eight

(A/n) I would recommend putting the video on loop.

...

Flashback many years ago.

The night was chilling and also thrilling, a lot of cries and scream were heard in that night, a lot of pain and misery haunt that day. a day where the human slaughtered all of the supernatural creatures that lived among humans. They don't care about their cries and screaming for help, they feel satisfied with what they have done, this earth belongs to the human. "Burn those creatures!", all of the gathered villagers screamed and mocked the creatures' appearance, a lot of harsh words escaping their mouth towards them, torturing the innocent creatures to death with their own hand, it was a bloody night and a sad one.

But deep in the woods, a small vampire family heard about this and get ready for their escape, they were having a little walk on a village but one of the villagers that saw them started to scream that they're a vampire or bloodsucker creatures, the other villagers started to try to attack them, at first they were shocked but they fled to their house cautiously, the other villagers that saw them flee knew their identity because which humans could fly?. They stay in their house and decides to not to go back there or any humans village anymore. they thought that they were safe and the human can't find them here, but they were wrong. After they saw and heard about what happened in the yard, they're trying to escape but their plan didn't go as good as they think.

It was a late night as a boy tugged on his mother's dress,
" mommy mommy, why and where are we going? ", the blonde boy said while rubbing his eyes sleepily, his mother just stroked his hair and smiled, " don't worry, everything is okay.". But soon, another boy tugged on her dress too,
"Mommy, can we go back to sleep?", a boy with black hair asked and yawned.
"You will go back to sleep later okay? Now wake up your brother and mommy will wait outside".

They nodded and do what their mother told. Their mother and father waited outside as they get ready to flee, escaping this area to save their family.
But it's too late, a lot of people approaching their small cottage with a torch in their hands, screaming a word that makes them scared even more.
"Kill those creatures! The earth belongs to the humans!", they said that repeatedly. They want to flee as fast as they could but the villagers approach them first, grab and separate them from each other, the supernatural creatures do have more power than humans but what should they do if one against a hundred or more?

They drag the family by force and hit or even punch them, uttering harsh words towards them.
"A-avery!", the man or the father screamed his wife's name as he tried to release himself from the people's hand but he couldn't. He didn't even drink enough blood this morning.
"A-ace honey..", his wife muttered helplessly in a weak tone as tears streaming down to her rosy cheek.
Their kids just crying and asking for mercy, but humans have no heart and keep dragging them, some of them hit them while spitting to them. The people dragged them to a huge yard or it seems like a field and there's a three wooden pole with a lot of bush and a burnt cordwood under it.

There are other people in the other two wooden pole that seems like another vampire or even a witch. The people tied Ace in the pole and some of them punch him right on his chest or stomach that makes him cough blood. Then, one of the people started to pour the combustibles to the bush and cordwood as the other men lit the fire,
Avery stood there with her legs trembling and cries, watching his own husband burnt alive in that pole but besides he screams for help, he screams for her and their child to run while say 'i love you' to them repeatedly, his sound so hurt and sad but he has a hope at the same time. She will do anything to save him but it seems like nothing she could do. But, she saw that the other people focused on the 'burning creatures' in front of them than her, she also noticed that the people who grab her and her children's hands were distracted by the view in front of them.