Prologue

A few years ago when you were at the age of 7,

Author's POV

The rain poured down outside the glass window leaving water droplets on every surface, thunder and lightning hailing on to the dark clouds.

The dim lights flickered under the wooden roof while an old lady sitting on the rocking chair, sewing new clothes for the winter season, she watched her granddaughter settle down next to the fireplace while humming a random tone as a smile grew on the elder lady's wrinkled lips. the flames kept them warm despite the cold air from the rainy weather outside. The trees swaying to the side, dropping leaves to the ground gently while the wind sweeping it into another direction, covered the dirt path completely.

the little girl shifted her tiny body from her previous spot and watched her grandma sewing a new red sweater for her, she approached the old woman with a pout on her tiny lips,

"Granny! Can you tell me that story again?" She fake pouted as she pleaded hard, hoping an answer from the old one to fulfill her desire,

"Again? I've always told you that story everytime" the old lady replied while stroking her hair with a laugh, she pleaded harder to her grandmother hopelessly, earning a sigh from the old one in defeat, the old lady nodded in agreement to fulfill the little one's desire as a words by words began to escaped the old lady's mouth and strung in to a story,

"Many years ago, lived a man with the most dangerous power and supernatural strength in the middle of the woods named Ace Vesper.

All of the villagers are scared of him due to his inhuman power and cruelty to the universe, but deep down in his best part, he was lonely and scared seeing that the human villagers are avoiding him all entire his life. One day, he went hunting near the river, but his eyes caught a figure of the most beautiful human girl, bathing in the river, revealing her smooth skin and her long soaked brown hair, he can't resist that she's the most beautiful human he has ever seen, her thighs are as slender as deer thighs, her skin is as pure as a snow, her waist is curved perfectly.

He watched the human carefully behind the trees, not wanting her to leave from her spot. As soon as the girl left the river, Ace felt disappointed, he follows her tracks and watched her disappear in the middle of the villagers' crowd.

He hasn't seen her face yet but he knew that she's the most beautiful creature he ever saw.

The next day, he went into the river again, and this time, his eyes met with her hazel one. The feeling to own, to protect, to be together, to claim, it goes wild inside their chest when they stared at each other. First, they began a small talk due to what they feel towards each other and soon they're getting closer and fell in love.

Soon, the human girl knew his true identity and his true self, but her feelings are too strong for him, she accepted him and stayed with him deep in the middle of the woods. She knew that he stops aging due to his power and supernatural ability, she wants to be with him forever and doesn't want a death separate both of them.

She told him to make her stop aging, he hesitated at first but change her into the same creature as him, a supernatural bloodsucker creature.
They hunt together, spend time together until she got pregnant.

A few months later, born a boys triplets under the full moon with a strong ability and a beast instinct, They grew faster than a usual human child with an inhuman intelligence and power.

But their appearance was discovered by the nearby villagers and they wanted to banish the bloodsucker's family due to considered as a danger.

Their mother and father fled somewhere else with their child in their arms, but when they were on the way, a spear penetrated their chest, but the triplets are safe and able to escape.