Chapter Four

(A/n) I would recommend putting the video on loop

✕ ✕ ✕

You woke up in a very dark place, a small room with a peeled wallpaper and dirty floor, a sound of dripping water echoing through the room.
You were standing at the edge of the room, watch what will happen.
A woman with a long tangled hair and very pale skin sitting while hugging her knees.

She seems scared and terrified, she wore a long old dress with a lot of stain on it, a part of the fabric also ripped, her neck was also full of a bitemarks, the bitemarks seems terrifying, some of it was still bleeding and you noticed that it's not a bitemarks made by a human.

Beside her figure, there's a book and a shiny metal thing that seems like a needle on it. she keeps looking at it before the room's door opened and there you saw a man, you can't saw his face clearly but his appearance seems familiar.

The man dragged the woman outside as she screamed in agony, you followed the both of them into a room with a red door. There's no light in the room, it's just the moon illuminated them through the huge window, though, you still can't see the man's face clearly.

The scenery in front of you was horrifying. the man put the unconscious woman on a table that looks like an altar, he whispered something next to her ear then he bites her neck, seems like sucking her blood, he didn't stop until you can tell that the woman is already dead.

Suddenly, the moonlight shines brighter than before, the moonlight illuminating the man's figure, the man looks upwards and exhaled.

"Ahh..."

He exhaled, his skin is so pale just like a porcelain doll, or even a corpse. His pale skin shining under the moonlight.

Then he lowered his gaze, stared at your figure with a piercing and a scary gaze, he smiled ear to ear creepily, showing his bloody fangs clearly.

He darted towards you with inhuman speed, it looks like he's teleporting very fast and appeared in front of you, his tall figure towering over you as your body just paralyzed in your spot, not able to blink or even scream.

Your body started to sweating and your legs began to tremble, he noticed your action and chuckled darkly.

"I know you're scared~",

He said and put his left hand on your waist, while the other one caressing your neck.

"But don't be scared, it won't hurt, because this is just your dream",

He said you surprised for a while when he said that as he brings his face closer to your neck and licks it, send you a chill down to your spine. Then, he holds the back of your head and sunk his fangs into your skin.

His words are a lie, it's hurt a lot and it feels like burning your skin. You closed your eyes due to the pain and tried to push him away, but soon, you felt another feeling than the pain, your body seems enjoyed his activities as you tilted your head to the side, exposing your neck fully, giving him easier access.

He pulled off his fangs and chuckled towards your action as his fingers gliding towards your hair strands and put it in the back of your ear as he whispered,