Chapter One

(A/n) I would recommend putting the video on loop

✕ ✕ ✕

"it has begun"

A green haired woman mumbled under her breath, her eyes turn white and shone under the moonlight while meditating with a few people gathered inside a secret small cottage in the middle of the woods where the darkness never ended among them.

"What happens, Heda?",

One of the gathered people asked her with doubt and confusion,

"They have found her."

The woman named Heda answered.

"What do you mean, Heda?",

"Those vampire's triplets have already found the human girl.",

After Heda answered, the people discussed to one another in confusion and a slight worry due to what Heda just said,

"How could this happen, Heda? Our ancestors have slaughtered them all many years ago.",

"not all.".

✕ ✕ ✕

11 years later,
You grew into a beautiful young lady,
Pureness and innocent in your heart,
Warmness and joy on your appearance,
It's just like a special gift for you,
A very special one.

The sun is started to going down as the moon started to wake up from its the place, a hustle and joy fill the white tiled room as a gathered family and friends united in the warmth of this afternoon. Various kinds of food and drink lined up the table.

The guest congratulating your 18th birthday with various gifts on their hands, you accepted their gifts with a warm smile to them. After you thank them, you lead the guest and all of you started to drink and eat together with joy at your birthday party.

The guest talked to each other, some of them talking about how special you are and some of them having a small talk with their surroundings.
Your father stands up from his seat while fixing his suit, the guest turn their attention to him and he began to speak in front of the guest,

" Good afternoon everyone, and let me begin by telling all of you how great it is to see that so many of you took out time from your busy schedule to celebrate the 18th birthday of my daughter.

From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you for being here.

We do not need to tell you how important this day is for us.

Now, ladies and gentlemen, please raise your glasses and join me in a toast to my remarkable daughter.

We've gathered here to tell you,
Just how much you mean to us,
Today we wish you all the best,
You deserve it more than most,
Here's to my daughter,
Our love and this happy birthday.

My daughter, may your 18th birthday be as unforgettable as you've made all our lives with your kindness and joy.

Now let's all drink up and enjoy the rest of the night!"

The guest cheering and the room filled with happiness and joy.
the voice of good hope and wish filled the room on the most meaningful day for you, everyone enjoyed the meal and drinks and hoping everything that is good for your life and future.
after the conversation and pleasure subsided, the guests had started to go home and carry out their respective activities after they enounce you a small goodbye.