Chapter Six

(A/n) I would recommend putting the video on loop

...

"what do you mean it's too much for him to handle? what happens next?",

you tilted your head curiously, earning a light chuckle from Dravon,

" he slaughtered the entire kingdom. "

flashback

"Father, why can't you trust me? she's a real witch! she's the one who makes the guards collapsed in a second! ",
Ace pleaded hopelessly, making his Father sighed in frustration.
" Ace, there's no such thing. "
his father said, earning a grunt from Ace,

"why don't you asked them by yourself?",
Ace asked as he crossed his arms in front of his chest, his father sighed and caressed Ace's cheek gently,
"I have. but none of them said the same thing as you. please get some rest Ace. We have a royal meeting tomorrow.",
he said.

Ace feel disappointed that no one trusts him, he pushed his father like usual when he was mad, but his strength was too much. his father stumbled back and fell on the floor with a loud thud, Ace jumped in surprise due to the unusual voice, usually, his father won't budge from his spot even if Ace already pushed him with all of his strength, but this time, It's different.

Soon, a huge amount of blood spread out from his father's head, covered the white tiled floor with a red liquid. Ace trembled and stared at his father's corpse in a terrified look. he approached his father and shook his body while calling him, but he got no answer. when he smells his father's blood, a sudden hunger erupted from his mind, his throat feels like burning, his fangs grew longer and without hesitation, he bit onto his father's neck, sucking every last drop from his neck. he pulled back and feel a sudden strength, a power where he has never felt before. even if his father's blood isn't tasty enough, it's enough to satisfy his hunger. but his action was caught by the royal servants and guards that passed by.

After this news was spread out to the entire royal family and villagers, his brothers were mad. their oldest brother was cursed and they demanded the guards to burn Ace alive when he was sleeping.

One night when the moon illuminating Ace's room through the brown framed window, the guards get ready and bring a torch on their hands, lined up in front of Ace's room. they break into his room and approached his bed, but Ace is not there. they split up to find him due to the room's size but Ace is nowhere to be found.

they were confused because the report says that Ace will be locked up here.

Ace smiled in satisfaction when they took the bait, he stepped out from his hiding spot and attacked them with his inhuman strength and speed as their blood splattered along the wall and the floor, his clothes also. under the full moon, he felt a sudden hunger but a men's blood isn't as good as woman's.

he dashed down to the kingdom's prison located in kingdom's underground, he toured at the dark prison and found his usual blood bag.
he often visited her to satisfy his hunger. he opened the cell door and there's a woman hugging her knees in the edge of the dirty cell. the cell has a peeled wallpaper and very minimal light, the sound of water dripping echoed through the small room.

Ace stared at his prey with his shining gold eyes, a pale woman with a long tangled hair and she wore a long ripped old dress, her pale skin was full of Ace's bite marks. She stared back at him with a terrified look. Ace planned just to killed her here but it he won't do it in this dirty place. he dragged the woman out of the cell and bring her to a prayer room with a red door located on the fourth floor.