Chapter 8

I squirm, but that doesn't help. The other wolf growled, but nothing more... he knew my mate is most definitely bigger and now he's forcing me away. I put up a barrier which be growls at and swipes a paw at me. I put it down as he threatens another. He growls in my mind, "You will go back without resistance." I growl, but a bite comes from that. I know I'll regret this, but...

I jump forward and turn quickly, growling at my mate. He looks surprised but snarls back. I bite his neck, but am able to quickly slip under him.

He growls loudly, but we just stare at one another. A bites thrown at my shoulder and before I can get up a paw is swiped at my face repeatedly before a bite is planted where a mark would lay. Luckily marking isn't possible in any other form but our half form. My relief is short lived because his claws graze my shoulder and I cry out.

For a short second I see him pause, and really look knowing it's me he's hurting. That's gone soon too as his jaws find their way around my leg and he chomps down. I scream inside but my voice comes out as a howl. Then as I change back the howl slowly turns to a more human scream. I lay in a pile as the pain throbs and my throat stops the high pitched noises. I now just lay quiet feeling everything yet sharing none of it with my "mate".

Finally I get the courage to look down... and that's what makes me stop. It needs put back into place... and soon. Or more pain will come from someone trying to get them set while my muscles are already grown around it. I look away and claw at the dirt only to find Daniel, in human form, lean down and touch my injured leg. I fight with everything I have left, and he lets me, but when it's gone I just lean back unable to throw another defense his way.

He sets it quickly, but I don't scream. I feel my wolfs cries and her betrayed feelings, but I feel numb. I look around and realize its because blood lies around me. Not enough to kill me, but... enough to make me like this.

He stares down at me suddenly afraid of my unmoving body. He hears my slow heart beat... it doesn't sound like mine... it sounds human. Sadly enough it's because of my calmness and my loss of blood.

A low growl comes from him and he leans down close to my neck. He's going to finish me, and I'm not even going to do a damn thing about it. I just stare as he quickly moves down. He moves my head towards his neck and says, "Mark me." my wolf takes charge before I can and bites. I don't even have enough strength to take it back so she can have full reign. I just lay here as my eyes slowly close and his scent surrounds me in darkness.

***

Daniel's POV

I stare at my mate as she sleeps and I feel the mark she gave me. My wolf growls at the injuries I gave her. He's the one that hurt when we saw the video of him going into the girls locker room, and the one with her coming out fixing her clothes. I saw it because of the principle, one of the werewolves who knew about me and Olivia's mate connection. I talked to Olivia but then as I watched it all the possibilities ran threw my head. If I had marked her I'd have known right away, but I didn't and I'll find out if she did it or not because if she did then I'll make her hurt.

I won't let anyone, especially my mate, hurt my wolf. I pick her up feeling the electricity, but my wolf just wants us to heal her... but I'm not about to do that. she can heal on her own. My wolf growls, but I ignore him. once we get back to my house

I take her to the lowest room... it locks with three locks and the room inside has a queen sized bed. Her eyes open slowly, and she slowly squirms trying to look around, but not letting her leg touch anything. I set her on the bed, but she crawls over to the other side trying to get down it. she pauses when she hits her leg and closes her eyes tight. She doesn't scream though, and my wolf says that it's because she doesn't want to show it around me. Well I'm her freaking mate so she should show feelings around me.

I move closer grabbing her arm and throwing her, gently so she doesn't hurt her leg, onto the middle of the bed. She growls quietly making me growl loudly. I look down at my mate wondering if it's true. If she slept with another. I sit on the bed while she stares at me. she says, "I didn't cheat on you." My wolf tries to gain control, but I won't let him.

She turns away, but then I growl out, "How do you explain the video?"

She growls back, "I never had sex with anyone else!"

I growl, "He could've done stuff without you having sex."

She moves so she's looking me in the eye, "I only ever kissed anyone before. I met you and you were my first time, my only mate, and my only love. But you ruined it the second you thought I slept with someone else."

She turns but looks back when I growl, "You made my wolf hurt." I laugh humorless, "You made him think it was his fault like some teenage girl who was broken up with for the first time. I thought that you loved me and I would've talked about this, but running away made you seem guilty."

She sighs, "Just because someone seems guilty doesn't mean they are."

I close my eyes and think. She keeps her distance but I feel her wanting to comfort me and that's when I know what happened.

A/N

Well this was interesting. I had nothing better to do on a school night at 11 o'clock while my nose pours out blood so this is what came of that. I hope you enjoyed c: