Chapter 18

A/N

Please read this authors note. Listen my birthdays coming up in March and I m turning 15 so what I really want is to have 15,000 reads for my 15th
Birthday. c: So please?

        It was a long time before Mordecai finally stopped. When he did it turns out it'd been about twenty lashes. He put me in a room and tied me there. He luckily decided to set me on my stomach after my back being so bad. Not long after came a woman who looked at my back and made the pain go away. A few days passed and I refused to eat anything they gave me. I healed and have tiny scars on my back, which I look at in the mirror in the room. It's a big room with a lot of free space. I tried to break the mirror but it wouldn't break no matter what I did. I felt scared in a way, but I mostly felt nervous for what was going to happen. He was going to try to take away my mate that was clear. I hear the door open and turn to see the bastard himself. He was smiling and holding something. He set it on the bed and said, "Get ready its time." My curiosity got the better of me so I silently walked to the clothing laying on the bed. The dress was completely white with a lace stomach and sleeves. It would expose more than I would want that idiot to see. I took a seat in a chair across the room completely avoiding the dress.

        "Why the hell aren't you dressed?" I hear as the bastard walks in.

        "I didn't like it." I lie. It's a beautiful dress, but I wasn't about to put it on. I can still have some defiance.

        "Liar, put the dress on now."

        "No." I argue standing.

        "Fine." He stalked towards me with blackening eyes.

        "Stay the hell away." I snap standing my ground.

        He rolls his eyes before completely ripping my shirt off. Down the middle and my sleeves rip which causes the shirt to fall off me. I cover myself immediately with my eyes wide. He reaches for the pants, but I cringe away. "Stop it." He slides off the pants. He moves towards the bed again after ripping my pants to shreds. "Looks like you only have this for clothes."

        I force myself to move my arms away from my body before saying, "I don't think so."

        He growls before throwing the under part of the dress at me. "Put that on right now."

        "No. Why would I? You want me as a mate don't you. If you went through all this trouble. So why not right now? If you hate Daniel why not? Why keep me locked in here while I'm losing my mind trying to figure out what's happening? So why freaking not?" All he does is stand there silently. He doesn't even look at me, but the wall. "Why be so silent? Stop it. Stop not talking and answer my questions." Again he's silent. "Answer me!" I yell feeling my hand connect with his face. "Stop the silence and answer me!"

        "No. You don't get answers to any of those questions yet. You don't deserve them yet, and frankly your not ready for this yet. So go sit on your freaking chair in the corner of the room that you won't get out of until you grow up."

        "Until I grow up!" I yell. "What about you huh! Only a child would do this for a girl that was already taken. Only a child would kill for one thing that they can't have!" I yell even louder.

        "Oh really! Only a child would hold onto the dream that you'll see Daniel again, because it won't happen. He's dead as soon as you two are no longer connected."

        I slap him again, "That's not happening." I say in a more civilized tone. "And if I get marked by anyone else then I'll kill myself so they die. I'll be with Daniel one way or another." I feel a hand across my cheek now.

        "When you're ready to grow up then I'll come back, until then you might want to work on not becoming insane. You'd hardly be a good mate if you drive yourself to insanity." He turns and is about to leave the room, but stops. He just stares at the ground for a minute, blankly looking for something. "I never told him this, but I can't act on it. I tried to, but I can't. You really know how to push your potential mates buttons." He chuckles to himself a little. "This is extremely hard to say, but I can say it."

        "What are you babbling about?"

        "Exactly."

        "Seriously just spit it out. You've peaked my curiosity." I say sarcastically. He even smiles a little which reminds me he is kind of a human being, but my wolf just shows images of all he did which brings me back to, 'f off asshole', at least in my mind.

        "Maybe this'll help." He turns to me. "Insult me."

        "My pleasure, you undeserving, oversized rat. You're such a childish idiotic dictator. No one will ever want to be your mate." He growls deeply and it seems he got the result he wanted, but I don't understand what he wanted.

        He growls, "Olivia Aurendel, I, Mordecai Silvers, reject you." Even I feel a slight twidge at that. What? He... rejected me.

A/N

Don't. Kill. Me. It'll all make sense in a few weeks when I update another chapter cx. Hope you enjoyed the lovely new results.