Chapter 2

I wake up looking to see it's 10:30. He's still fast asleep, but when I try to get up his arms enable me. I slowly pry them off of me getting off the bed. He doesn't wake up so I throw on one of his shirts considering I've been wearing this for a while. I walk downstairs in his oversized white shirt going to the kitchen, after walking ten minutes to try and find it. After getting there I look through the cabinets finding nothing but junk food. Like Funyuns, and pretzels, and ricekrispy treats, and Betty Crocker frosting with crackers, EW disgusting. Eventually I find... so exciting it needs a drumroll... an apple! I know it definitely is a prize. I smile to myself before finding eggs. Halleluja! I crack them in a bowl then mix it all together. It's 10:45. Wow I got up so early without an alarm clock. No, truth is I usually wake up at 8 or 9 on the weekends, but apparently today is an exception. I make the eggs and it's probably close to 11 when I put it aside on a plate. I mix some more eggs and put it in the skillet. I cook that and then look over to see Daniel standing there staring at me.

I smile and say, "Morning."

A smile lingers on his lips as he looks at me again. He moves closer looking me up and down and suddenly I feel self-consious. Why is he making me feel this way everytime he looks at me?

Because he's been with other girls. Prettier girls. I say to myself. My wolf growls, 'No. He loves us. We're his and he's ours. They don't matter. We do.'

I smile at her words then feel his hands on my waist startling me. He smirks, "Morning to you too." He kisses my neck and shoulder, but I finish the eggs leaning forward to turn off the stove top. He growls and pulls me back as soon as it's done. I laugh and turn my head kissing his cheek.

"Breakfast." He turns grabbing the plate and I smirk knowing that that's probably cold by now.

He says, "Technically it's lunch."

"Whatever. Then lunch." I wait until he's taken a bite to see how he reacts.

He looks up at me and says, "And why are they cold?"

I smile innocently, "The one's in this skillet were for you, but since you picked those one's..." I made twice as many as I need in the skillet so he smiles. I push it away from him and throw them on a plate. I run out of the room with it saying, "They're mine now!" He smirks and follows me as I run down the hall, through countless doors and somehow manage my way back in the kitchen. I set it down eating some before I feel hands on my stomach pulling me into his back. I smile innocently again and look at him.

He smirks taking away my eggs. I complain, but he takes a huge spoonful. "Mine now."

I growl and say, "My eggs!" I turn grabbing the other one's. I put them in the microwave heating them. I look down to see how short his shirt is and see that's it's midthigh. I'm skinny, and not very tall so this should be longer on me. I pull at it and realize that it's scrunched up on my midsection and since I have hips that helps stop it from slipping back down. I pull at it, but then hear a small laugh behind me. I turn to see Daniel trying not to laugh. I frown, "What's so funny?"

He smiles, "Why are you pulling the shirt down? It's already long enough. Anyway even if it was showing anything I'm your mate and it shouldn't bother you."

I blush at the response I got. Alright so I'm just gonna focus on food at the moment. I grab onto it and set down not looking up. He starts asking me questions and my response to all of them is, "Sure." or, "I don't know."

Eventually he asks, "What's your name?"

And me not paying attention says, "I don't know." He starts laughing making me look up. "What?"

He rolls his eyes, "Nothing." He stands up picking me up, bridal style of course, and moves to go upstairs. That's when I see a girl walk through the door. I turn hiding my face from her as Daniel puts me down.

She says, "You, bitch. You don't sleep with my boyfriend, bimbo."

"Don't call her that! She's my mate and you will treat her with respect." I grab his arm calming him down so he doesn't hit her. He does relax at my touch and even pulls me out so that he can breathe in my scent.

She sees me and says, "Olivia Aurendel? You've got to be kidding me." She growls as I look up at her. "This bitch can't be your mate." My wolf fights to take control, but I hold back for a little bit.

I pull away from him walking towards her, and my wolf took control. I smile politely and say, "Get your fake ass out of here before I kick it." I walk closer and closer making her back up until she's out the door. I turn to him and I know my wolf's still pissed and I don't even feel like taking control at the moment.

He smiles at her and then says, "Were you jealous?"

She narrows our eyes at him and walks up to him attaching our lips to his. She looks into his eyes and says, "Never let that blonde bitch touch you again or we'll be having a very nice talk." She likes to be sarcastic and my voice feels hoarse coming out of her mouth. Technically our mouth, but that doesn't matter.

A/N

I'm so sorry that it's so early but I just got finished watching White Wolves and I loveeeeeee the movie. Love it. <3 it's really old and kinda predictable, but that doesn't matter. IT'S A MOVIE ABOUT A WHITE WOLF WHO WOULDN'T LOVE IT <3 Sorry, but I really like that movie. Alright well back to story related topics... I'm trying to make a cast list, but I can't figure out who should play Daniel so if you have any ideas PLEASE tell me with comments or pm me idc just please help me with that cause I'm completely clueless. Well I have one guy who might be him, but it just doesn't seem right. That guy is Kellan Lutz. He plays Emmett in Twighlight and he's also in Stick It. If I don't find another, more perfect, match for Daniel then I'll bug my friends about it because that's what they're there for. XD alright well I should probably sleep cause right now it's 1:15 and that's not the best timing, but oh well. <3 night bitchachos