My Abusive Alpha

My alpha completely ignores me as I stand in the line of werewolves. I have blonde hair which makes me a little different then the rest of them and deep blue eyes, but still I'm not the prettiest one here. I'm pretty, but not the prettiest if that makes sense. He growls at a girl who started speaking and when she doesn't look down he slaps her sending her to the ground. "I'm sorry, Alpha." She immediately apologizes.

He growls, "Next time, obey." She nods furiously and stands her eyes glued to the ground. I look up locking eyes with green ones, I close my eyes, but then I feel his presence in front of me. "Open your eyes, Olivia." I do only to see his hand fly across my cheek. I don't fall like the other girl and he says, "That's a warning for anyone else who thinks they won't do what I say." He pauses looking directly at me. "And those who don't submit." He turns leaving. I frown and go home quickly. I just go straight to bed knowing that the bruise is already going to be gone by the time I wake up. Werewolf healing is definitly useful. I get ready for school and hurry to my car. Today's a very special day for me.

Today's my 16th birthday which means that I can officially find my mate. I walk into school and see my best friend, Kate, smiling at me. I smile back as she exclaims, "Happy birthday!"

I smile wider and say, "I might find my mate today." I can't help the hope that's already with me.

"Hopefully he's sweet, and smart, and, not to forget, gorgeous."

I smile again except then I smell something completely intoxicating. Like cherry blossoms and spice. I look up to lock eyes with a pair of green ones on the other side of the hall. Shit. "Mate." I say. Shit. Shit. I look down and turn back out running to my car and driving fast out of the parking lot. Shit. Shit. Shit. My alpha. I'm mates with my alpha. Oh god he's going to kill me. Oh god, oh god. I get back to my house and hurry inside. My mom stands at the door staring at me.

"What are you doing home?" She asks confused.

"Mom." I cry and hurry into her arms where she comforts me.

"Sweetheart what's wrong?" she says while pulling me into the house.

"My mate. He's Alpha Daniel." I cry even more but my mother looks a little afraid. Ok, so maybe a lot afraid.

"No, that's impossible. Honey, he hurts the pack. I don't care how amazing he is at alpha, at protecting us, because he is not hurting you. I want you to go to your aunts house. You know where she is. Go before he comes here." I get in my car and drive fast out of the territory. Oh my god. Oh my god. He's going to find me and hurt me for running away. Oh god. I finally manage to get out of the territory only to hear Alpha Daniel mind link me.

'Get back here now!' he yells making me get a head ache. I stop instantly since I have to obey my alpha... no matter what.

'Please, don't make me...'

He doesn't let me say another word, 'Get back here now, Olivia!' I turn around and drive back into the territory. I call my mom and tell her that he made me come back and I can't leave again. She says to listen to him and hope he rejects me. I hope he does. No one hopes that their mate will reject them, but I do. I pull up to the pack house with a frown. I glue my eyes to the ground until I hear the door open. I look up to see... Alpha Daniel. His brown hairs slightly ruffled and his green eyes look intently into my blue ones. He stares at me without a hint of emotion on his face. He grabs my upper arm pulling me inside. He's so much taller than me and stronger that I can't fight it. He pulls me up the stairs and into a room. His room. He lets go shutting and locking the door.

I try to distance myself a little by taking a few steps back, but he turns around and says, "Stop that." in his alpha voice. I stop and glue my eyes to the ground again. Just listen to him. Just listen. He gently touches my cheek and I close my eyes involuntarily. His touch is sending tingles on my skin. I open my eyes only to see his. He leans down, but before his lips touch mine I turn away. He frowns and growls, "Mate." he grabs me pulling me closer so I'm now pressed against him. I gasp and feel my breathing pick up. My heart increases and I try to stop it. He whispers, "Olivia, why did you run away?" it's kind of tauntingly, but I don't understand why.

"I_I didn't."

He smirks and says, "Then why were you leaving my territory?"

"To... um... visit my aunt." His hand moves onto my waist and this isn't helping me relax myself.

"Olivia, why would you go visit your aunt today?" he's laughing at me on the inside, I bet.

"Because it's my birthday." he kisses my neck and when I feel him sucking on it I try to pull away. He doesn't allow it and pulls my back against his chest.

He growls out, "Don't move again." I try to stop moving, but I don't want to. I close my eyes not being able to stop myself. He kisses my jaw and down my neck. I moan, but then my eyes shoot open and I push away from him. I get to the other side of the room and press myself against the wall. I keep my legs pulled together just in case. He growls, "I said not to move."

"Please stop. Please reject me." I beg and try to keep my distance.

He frowns and growls, "Why the hell would I reject you?" His eyes narrow at me and I cower a little.

I take a deep breath and say, "Because I don't want you as a mate." I feel a hand on my neck and hear him growling in my ear.

"You are mine." He's restraining himself so he isn't choking me, or even hurting me, but I still want to be let go. I touch his hand trying to move it, but he growls, "Mine." He looks at my neck and his canines extend as he leans closer.

"No! Please! Please!" I don't want to be marked! "Please, Alpha!" He stops letting me go so I fall to the floor. I crawl to the corner and feel tears falling down my face. He kicks the desk sending it against the other wall. I scream which sends his attention to me. He walks towards me and I expect him to hit me so I curl into a ball. He grabs my arm so I shut my eyes tightly but then he pulls me into his arms. My eyes open wide when he gently rubs circles in my back.

"It's ok, baby. I'm not going to hurt you. I would never hurt you." I blink trying to wake up from this dream. Is he being completely serious?

"What?" I ask quietly. He's lying... He has to be...

A/N

Thanks for reading c: