Chapter 14

Me and Daniel are apparently having a family picnic. I just laugh at him because the whole packs here and man that's a big family. Azalia and Adam are in Daniel's arms. Yes, we did pick those names. Azalia because I like A names and Adam because I said so. Daniel wasn't about to argue with me.

I smile wide looking over at them and when I see Chris moving towards us. I stand up away from Daniel and pull her into a hug. She loves my little pups and she's really happy for me but she's always sad because of the rejection. I set her up on a date though and I'm so happy that she'll be able to have fun. Hopefully.

I take Azalia out of Daniel's arms and laying her in Chris's. She'd be an amazing mother, but I guess that's not her plan yet. I then pick up Adam leaving Daniel with a glare at me. I laugh and kiss the pout before moving us over to the path and we walk down it. I smile and say, "So how have you been?"

"Good, but I try not to think about what happened."

I smile, "It's ok. He'll regret it. I bet you that he already does. Believe me. Rejection doesn't end up the way you think it will."

She sighs, "I miss him, but I know that he rejected me, hurt me. Why cant I just happily forget about him?"

I giggle, "There's nothing happy about trying to forget about your mate." Adam wakes up from sleeping and stretches wide, but when he sees me his face pulls into a smile. I smile wide before making faces at him. He reaches up trying to touch my face but I just kiss his finger before crinkling up my nose at him.

He giggles at me and I laugh before kissing his forehead. That's when I hear something strange. 'Mama.' My eyes widen.

"No way."

'Mama. Dada.' I stare at my little boy. 'Dada.' He says pouting.

"Chris he just mind linked me." I smile wide. "Come on. He wants his daddy." We get there and I see Daniel talking with a bunch of elders. That's when Adam decides to start crying because he doesn't see dad. I show him dad and that's when I see Daniels wide eyes. So he mind linked Daniel too. I hear him say excuse me and he hurried over lifting up his boy planting a kiss on his cheek.

Chris gives me Azalia and I smile wide down at my little girl. Azalia's still asleep, but I still can't help but smile. That's when Daniel walks back over to the elders and says,"Sorry, but my pup wanted me."

I smile a little before turning to see no other than Brooke. The girl who called me a slut. I growl and move toward her. She gives a fake smile, "Can I hold her?"

"No, now get the hell away from my babies."

Her jaw drops and she says, "Can I talk to you, Olivia?"

I sigh audibly before handing Azalia to Chris. "Let's make this quick then."

We start walking down the path, "Luna, I am so sorry about how I treated you. It's just that I didn't realize how strong a mate connection was and now that I found my mate I realize exactly how you felt. I am so sorry, Olivia. I hope that someday you'll be able to forgive me."

We keep walking and I just stare ahead of me confused. "Brooke, I will forgive you, but I don't want you near Daniel or my pups. My wolf doesn't like the idea of that. Someday I might be able to forgive you, but until then I cant." At least that how the conversation went in my head.

"You take Daniel away from me. My wolf knows your my Luna and I won't harm you, but I do not respect you."

"Good make sure the door doesn't hit your slutty ass." She turns storming back towards the pack house. Damnit, why couldn't she just follow the script?

I make my way back to the picnic before I hear my pups crying. I growl a little before seeing that both Chris and Daniel are attempting to make them stop. When they see me they both become silent. Oh god, I can't exactly hold two easily.

'Mama!' I hear their shouts in my head and laugh a little. I lean down giving both a peck on the cheek. they're smiling faces look up at me. That's when I hear something strange. 'Hello, Olivia. My name's Jesse and I'm Azalia's wolf.'

I stare at my daughter who's giggling. 'Oh it's nice to meet you Jesse.'

'I know this is strange and I just wants to say that you have nothing to worry about. It'll all turn out fine.'

'Thanks Jesse.' I smile a little before giving my little boy attention too. I hope everything will be fine.

***

I smile at Chris who I'm helping pick out a pretty outfit for tomorrow. Kate, Chris, and I are going out to the movies. We're going to see Ouija. It's Halloween tomorrow and my babies have grown since the beginning of school. It's second 9weeks and soon it'll be Thanksgiving break then Christmas break... Daniel doesn't like that I'm gone for so longboard as expected. He gets over it though.

I hear a sharp cry, "Daniel go get them." I groan going back to sleep. he stands growling and soon the cries stop. when he comes back in about ten minutes later I'm pretty sure he's wide awake because I feel his lips on my neck. "In the morning." I groan rolling over.

"You have school in the morning."

"No, me, Kate, and Chris are skipping."

He growls, "Then I want sex now."

I groan looming up at him, "Daniel." I groan but before I can finish I hear something strange on the baby monitor. "Hey little man." I growl hearing a male voice come out. me and Daniel both shoot up running in and before I see it we see Azalia crying in her crib and a man with a knife holding Adam.

A/N

It's been a while since I typed so I hope you enjoyed. It's kind of short but oh well.