Chapter 16

Daniel's POV

Getting there was easy and we fought our way in losing no one, but then... She's not here. I followed her scent and now I'm here. I'm standing in the middle of the woods staring at Julie. She smiles wide, innocently. My wolf takes control so fast and suddenly I'm in front of her with her raised above the ground and me choking her. I feel pain in my head and then Julie laughs, "Daniel, I get you and he gets Olivia. You won't feel anything for her after the marks gone and then we can be together. I'll even except your little mutts. Daniel, I love you." I couldn't care less about my next move, but I snap her arm and kick her leg successfully breaking it. She gives a sharp cry.

I growl, "She's mine and I will kill you, but you can choose how. Either you tell me and I'll kill you right away or you don't tell me and I'll torture you until you die and I'll find her anyway." when she doesn't answer I laugh humorlessly. "Choice 2 then." I slowly break her toes first twisting them then her ankle. Her screams fill my ears and she's begging for mercy. I will find Olivia no matter what... And Julie isn't a loss.

I break her leg completely and she screams, "He took her. I don't know where! He left me here to put up with your anger, I don't know, he has an office!" And with that I rip her heart out leaving it on the ground beside her body. I'm now covered in blood, but by the time I get there I refuse to change. I get the papers and find one stating the purchase of a plane ticket, but it's a lie even I know that. That's when I find the actual destination. But before I move I feel something happen and I feel like I'm choking, but not like someone's strangling me, like I can't breathe. No. Olivia.

***

I feel cool, with water surrounding me. It feels like a dream, but I can't open my eyes. I attempt to but can't. what's happening. I'm able to move my hand and that's when I realize, I'm in a cage. I break the bar and finally I open my eyes. I see that I'm in a cage with glass surrounding it and water filling up. I break the glass hearing a scream. this isn't real. I look down at my hand to see no cuts from just punching glass. I felt nothing. I'm not awake. Right?

I hear a voice close to my ear and turn to see a man. "Olivia." he smiles. His light hair is cut short and his deep grey eyes stare at me. He's only a few years older than me. I punch but it goes right through him. Like a ghost. I stumble back but feel a wall. His smile is completely unsettling. "Olivia, don't worry. we'll take you away from your abusive mate."

"He doesn't hurt me anymore. He stopped. You have no right to do this!"

He looks taken aback for a minute, but I don't care. I never asked for his help, I don't need his help. "I do, because everyone has more than one mate originally. The first one you meet cuts off the rest of them from getting to you unless they reject you and you accept. I don't have multiple mates. I only have you." that's impossible. I turn trying to get away from this crazy man. He can't hurt me. This is a dream. His hand closes around my wrist and pulls me in the the center of the room. I fight against it. I was wrong about him not being able to touch me.

"Get away from me!" I hit him, but he doesn't even flinch. I feel tears springing from my eyes.

"Don't worry it'll all be over soon." he attempts to hug me but I fight against it not being able to hurt him. Instead I curl myself in a ball in the corner. "As soon as that marks gone then You'll be mine.

"I will not be able to mark you, neither would I willingly do so." I spit at him. "My mate is and always will be Daniel. The father of my pups, and my alpha." His face morphed into shock but he quickly recovered.

"Sadly enough, I've wanted a mate for years, you no longer have a choice." He turns leaving and I stare off at him. I close my eyes before jolting awake. Where am I? Oh shit.

A/N

I'm sick today :c so that means I got this chapter done. sorry for the really late update but I have been pretty busy with school.