Chapter 11

I make my way towards them but Daniel just growls, "Take it outside if your gonna fight. Got it?"

They stare at him before saying, "Thank you, Alpha." then they walk opposite ways.

I smile a little, but he doesn't notice me. I go back inside putting on some jeans and a shirt. I walk down and look to see a lot of people smiling and I hear some whisper that they're happy he found me. I go on a search for him and a bucket of water, when he sees me he says, "So what are you pla_"

I jump on him before he can finish the sentence and attach my lips to his. he smiles widely when I pull away.

"Good morning to you too."

I smile, "Thanks for trying."

He looks at my face with a strange smile, "I'm gonna need another kiss for that."

I groan and jump off, walking toward the door I say, "So much effort." and I walk out. As I knew he would he follows but before he steps out the door I dump all the water on him from the staircase just above his office.

He growls and his death glare meets me, but I just laugh until he starts climbing the stairs two steps at a time. I smile at him as he stalks toward me. "Oops?" I say backing down the hall.

"Oops. Seriously?"

I shrug, "Must've slipped." He growls playfully and gives me a hug getting me soaked. "AH!"

He smirks, "Must've slipped." I growl nipping his neck. He lets go, but happily enough this is so not over. I turn the corner and hear his footsteps and I quickly turn throwing the pie at his face and then...

"BULLSEYE!"

He looks over at me and growls so I say, "Gotta go, nice seeing ya." I run out of the packhouse seeing someone unexpected. "Oh, hey Toby." I turn seeing my lovely pie faced mate stalking after me. I get in my car and say, "If I die then it was because I laughed too hard at his face." I then shut the door driving away at a great speed. 40. Make that 45. Alright 50 is the highest I will go.

I hear my mate in my head. 'And where are you going.'

I smile, ' Out. Don't wait up, my alpha.' I don't know why I called him alpha but oh well, cause I did. I see images from his head and they are so not PG thirteen. 'I'm trying to drive stop showing me porn from our sex life.' Seriously I'm too young for that.

He smirks before showing me more and I block him out. I drive down the road until I stop and get out shifting into my wolf. Then I just run. I shake off the leaves but then I smell a strong pine scent. 'Daniel! Rogues!'

'Run. I'm coming!' I hear his panicked voice and that's when I hear a deep growl behind me.

I run refusing to turn. My wolf takes strength from Daniel but that means him seeing my emotions and the one that sticks out is fear. A lot of fear. I feel it pounce on my digging it's claws into my shoulder, but I don't yelp.

The rogue growls lowly and powerfully then bites down on the back of my neck. I yelp this time but am able to twist and get him off my neck then I turn kicking him away. Running isn't an option, he's faster. He's bigger but what choice do I have.

My wolf says, 'I got him.' then she takes control waiting for his attack. When he finally does she attacks strong and confidently keeping our head low, and our teeth bared. I feel claws on my shoulder and side. It bites down on my neck. He claws at me but we jump onto his back digging our claws in and holding on for dear life. I feel fear scratching at my stomach. He growls lowly before somehow saying, 'I will kill you. The greatest alphas little mate.'