Chapter 15

I feel a growl threaten to escape but I swallow the urge, "Please give me my son." No one would kill a baby, but then again who would know.

The mans smile isn't what I was hoping to see. "Alright, your pup can stay if Luna Olivia comes with me." I didn't think I could actually be offended by someone saying my name sarcastically, but what do you know it happens.

"Fine, but first you put my baby down." Daniels deep growl fills my ears but I don't cringe, happily enough the man did, 'He isn't the alpha, but he isn't any less then a delta probably the beta. Daniel, I love you and I'm counting on you to find me.' I move towards the man, who puts my baby back in his crib ,but presses the knife against my neck.

Daniel attempts to take a step closer, but then I feel a prick at my neck and a trickle of blood run down to my shirt. I whimper and Daniel stops moving just staring at me. "Time to go, Olivia."

"I will find you, Olivia." Daniels deep, love filled voice fills my ears.

I look into his eyes and before the man pulls me out the window I whisper, "I love you." As soon as my feet touch the ground I'm pulled into a car and I'm hit over the head. Blood dots my vision so my eyes close.

I see only black but before I completely black out I hear, "I'm so sorry, Olivia." I know that voice... and then black.

***

Daniel's POV

I love you. I love you. I love you. Her words repeat in my head. I'll find her, I need to get Kate first. after making the late call she answers the phone, "I refuse to take care of this kids this late... Daniel whats wrong?"

"They took her. Kate you need to tell me where your mate is."

Silence. "I don't know. He comes to visit, but if I need him I can't just go and contact him."

"What's his name?"

"Theo Woods." My eyes widen and I drop the phone.

I hear her muffled voice say, "I'm on my way."

"Woods. No." She wouldn't do this to me... but she did. "I'm going to kill that bitch." One of the many girlfriends I had who didn't like it when I broke up with her. If she hurts my mate I will end her. Julie Woods. I see red and toss a desk over spilling the important papers. My growl rattles the house and I hear many running down even though some were in the middle of dressing. I stalk out of the house with everyone following me. I'm getting Olivia back. I growl at a group of ten warriors and one pregnant female to stay with the twins. Then I turn before stalking towards the east. Towards Julie's pack.

***

Olivia's POV

I hear humming and slowly raise my head. My wrists and ankles are tied tightly with what feels like rope. I look up to see... "Theo?"

He looks down at me and frowns, "You're awake."

"No dip. What the hell did you do?" I feel like... passing out, killing someone, and running away, all at the same time.

That's when I hear a female voice, "She's awake. Good."

I look up and finally realize I'm in a bed. What? I see a girl about Daniels age. She has dark hair and brown eyes. She's wearing tight black jeans with a black sweater. "Who the hell are you?" I attempt to free my hands from the silver handcuffs but that's just cutting my wrists. I'm able to stand off the bed but fall tripping, Theo leaves looking completely sad.

"I'm your mates ex girlfriend." Jesus Christ. No she's lying.. right?

"Emphasis on the ex." I set my jaw so that I don't fight against the silver.

She smiles, "I can't wait for you to go to my alpha. He'll be so happy to finally get you." I feel a small pain at my stomach when she then stares at my mark.

"I'll die if I'm away from my mate for too long. You have to let me go."

She rolls her eyes ignoring me. She turns around working on something. I'm able to move back but I touch a silver plated cage and shut my eyes tightly, feeling pain course through my back. She tuts at me before pulling me, by my hair, back where I fell. "There's something that I like about you, but I'm not gentle or nice so your lucky I consider you a friend." I'd hate to see her enemies.

"I'm so lucky." I say sarcastically.

She turns around looking into my eyes with a sad face, "You are." then she turns just as quickly. She grabs something, moving towards me, "I'm sorry for this, it won't kill you, it'll just make you feel like your dying so you won't be able to use your wolf. Don't worry, this could not hurt or it's possible you could just faint." No.

"No. No."

I feel a cool liquid slide over me, but not touching Daniel's bite. I feel it slide over my skin. Silver like aluminum, melted aluminum. It then starts to burn and I see it finding its way into my skin. It suddenly cools and that's when I fall back feeling my clothes ripping. My wolf finds its way out. My body shifts, "Oh, good you are an exception. Alpha will be pleased." She stops before punching me in my half form. I see darkness but hear, "You'll look so much prettier without that mark on your neck."

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter, but I've been sick the last few days and I also just seriously want to end it here.

LIKE

COMMENT

READ

(Idk if there's a forth thing you should do, but I wanted four so... Yeah)