Chapter 6

Daniel's POV

My wolf is screaming at me and it doesn't help when I hear Olivia whine. I growl at myself but I don't know what to do. I promised her and I lied. I gently knock on the door, but then she stops moving. She stands up and says in a stiffled voice, "What?" It hurts me that she's being so passive. Unlike her usual self. She unlocks the door, and as soon as she does I pull her into a hug and whisper sorry's into her hair as I feel a tear slip. Even my wolf doesn't like that I'm crying, but he's sort of ok with Olivia seeing it. He does have a soft spot for her since she's our mate.

"I'm so sorry, Olivia. I didn't mean to... I don't know why I..."

She kisses me and says, "If you do it again I'll cut off your balls." I hug her and kiss her face, but then she says, "Daniel, can you get Kate? I don't feel well."

I mindlink Kate and she says she's on her way. I look into Olivia's eyes and feel her head, but she feels fine. "What's wrong baby?"

She puts a hand on her abdomin and says, "My stomach."

Maybe she's on her... "Are you... um... are they cramps?"

She laughs, "I'm not on my period. I'm not supposed to be for a few weeks so it's not that."

I then let her go and nervously ask, "Um... have you... tried... a pregnancy test?"

"What!" She says with her eyes widened. She narrows them at me and says, "You didn't use a condom did you."

I shakily laugh and say, "Well, I wasn't exactly thinking of condoms when we were having_"

"Fine." She huffs and blushes. I smile kissing her blush and look a slight red mark that she has from me. I kiss it and down her neck. She shivers at my touch and then says, "This isn't helping." She grabs her phone and says, "I'm calling Kate." I grab her phone and mindlink Kate to get some pregnancy tests.

She comments back, 'Alpha are you expecting. I bet you can't wait to tell your mom. So how'd Olivia get ya knocked up?'

I laugh and say, "Kate's getting them."

Olivia smiles and says, "Good." She asks, "How long do we have?"

I laugh and say, "Long enough."

***

Olivia's POV

Kate comes a half hour later after we took a shower. I don't know why I forgave him, but I think it's because I... I fell in love with him. I'm still falling in love with him more and more every day, but when I realized it first I was kind of scared. He plays with my hand as I sit back watching the last episode of Reign. I convinced him that I needed to have a Tv that could record my shows. After a very nice argument I won and the details don't need to be discussed, but I now have a HUGE TV. He smiles as I start yelling at it, and then I roll my eyes when I see him trying not to laugh. I am the effing queen of rolling my eyes so bow down to the royal highness. Eh. But I should probably stop doing that. But then of course Francis goes and leaves Mary and I roll my eyes again.

"It's unbelievable how much this show gets to me. But it's so effing good." I say frowning. Then I start yelling because there's no more episodes.

To shut me up, Daniel starts kissing me. I can't help but to smile and it just makes everything so much better. He smiles and comments, "So when are the tests done?" I smile pushing him down, "I don't know." Then I jump up running to the bathroom and going to the door. "I refuse to let you find out first." I yell through the door. He growls so I go to the tests and look at them. Oh shit... Positive. How lovely? I just blink before checking the other. Negative. I look at the final, positive. Um... can I just go with the negative? "Come on Olivia. Let me in." He groans.

I open the door and he smiles before looking down at the three tests. He has a hint of a smile on his face, but he tries to hide it. I say, let's go with the negative one,"

He laughs, "I don't think you have a choice but nice try."

A/N

Gotta give me credit for typing this at 1 in ze morning, well anyway I don't know when the next update will be but now that I have an awesome new smart phone I can type on the go and in class and all that stuff... Wait none of you heard the typing in class. Kapeesh?

We'll anyway, I'm hoping to throw in a mass amount of drama but idk we'll see ;) hope you guys enjoy the book.

Please comment

Like

And if you feel like being extra nice you can subscribe c;