Chapter 19

Rejected. I was rejected while having a mate. How is that possible? My wolf whines a little and asks me, 'Why does it hurt?'

I don't know. I have no idea how to answer. How is this happening?

"You're confused." He seems out of breath. "I'm not the leader. I'm his Beta. Turns out you were a mate of mine also even though I don't understand how. There's something different about you, and I could smell that you were my mate."

"Who's your alpha then?"

"You'll be finding that out tomorrow." He turns ready to leave the room

"That's not fair!" I shout at his back clenching my fists.

"Nothing ever is."

***

I was left in the room thinking about Daniel and my pups. I miss them, but I know that he's keeping them safe. I wasn't able to fall asleep so instead I went to the edge of the room seeing a small camera. It's definitely new. I'm not allowing this. I jump up swiping it down but feeling electricity shoot through me. I fall back down onto my back. In come five wolves, all female. They help me out being careful and I'm able to keep an eye open looking at my surroundings. I see walls of the same color and memorize the amount of turns we take and where we turn.

I see Mordecai who's shaking his head before running a hand through his hair. "He's going to kill me." Some how I know that he's taking that literally.

"She'll be fine if we can fix her hands, she does realize that the camera was silver lined and the electricity definitely didn't help."

"No dip Sherlock." I groan clawing at the metal table under me.

"At least she has enough strength to talk. What a pity?" I hear an unfamiliar voice and look up at a man. His hair is light blonde and his eyes are ice pale. His skin is light also. "That was a very stupid idea."

"It was your fault."

His eyes flashed with amusement. I can tell the game we're going to play and i know that this is the alpha of their pack. It's a cat and mouse game, and I'm the mouse.

***

Daniel's POV

I feel everything she's going through. The tiny scars lining my back, the slaps, the abuse. I even felt the electric shock. Now I'm in the infirmary even though they can't do anything. I'm practically waiting for either death or for Olivia to heal. I was halfway to Pittsburgh when the shock came. Werewolves are already there at the old warehouse that's about fifty acres. She's there somewhere and I'm going to find her. I suddenly feel the pain numb and am able to stand. "They're operating on her."

"Let's go then, Alpha. They took our Luna and Beta. We have to end this."

"And what do you suggest?" Kate asks holding Azalia. Azalia looked up at the group around her completely oblivious of the drama. Adam and Azalia cried after Olivia's disappearance, but they stopped eventually. The only reason they're here is because Kate thinks Olivia will want to see them right away, so it's only a day from our destination. I stand and say, "Surround them and only send five groups, one into each entrance." After they're inside they're on their own, and we all know that. "I'll lead group one."

"Alpha, we can't let you do this."

"Kate, if anything happens to me, keep them safe. Do not let them get into their hands."

"I won't. If I hear news of your death I'll go to the place you instructed."

"Good." I kissed both my pups heads to see them staring up at me. I smile softly but they know I look different and that my smile is strained. I look into the mirror as I turn to leave. Blood shot eyes, red face, puffy cheeks. And that's only part of it. I hurry out and shift making my way to her. When we're almost there my wolf suddenly forces me to a stop. 'I smell her.' He sniffs high in the air and that's when we see the building, but her sent is below it. 'She's under us.' He whines.

"Let's go." I growl running as fast as I can. Upon my arrival, they greet us with silver bullets that I dodge easily. It seems that they're aiming for me. I continue jumping inside completely demolishing the door.

***

Olivia's POV

I hear a loud crash and my wolf comes back to life, "Daniel."

I fight the door even though it's burning my skin, I need to get to the other side. I hear fighting but it's extremely far away. I look around the room giving up on the door. The mirror. I grab the hardest thing I can and drive it into the seemingly unbreakable mirror. It shatters completely exposing a small room, which luckily no ones in. I manage inside ripping off a decent amount of the dress. It now comes up to mid thigh in the highest areas. I run through the unlocked door before I realize that a hands at my throat. I immediately stop moving to see Mordecai.

"Please."

He simply stares before grabbing my hand, "You have to promise me that you'll look after my sister if anything happens to me."

"I promise." I say immediately. I won't let anything happen to her if he...

"Let's go find your mate." His throat is tight when he says that, but I can't help but smile. We turn and make our way towards the loud sounds.

A/N

Since we reached 15,000 reads already why don't we try for 20,000 c: that's a fun even number. cx alright well anywayyyyyy thanks for reading c: I wove you all.