Chapter 4

That was... semi painful, but so amazing. He lays on his side and I lay on my stomach. I feel really tired and I'm very tempted to sleep. And that's exactly what I do. I bury my face in the pillow and sleep. I wake up to an empty space and immediately start freaking out. "Daniel!" I get up and look over to see a small bag in the corner. I grab it seeing some clothes from my house. I don't question it knowing it was probably just my mom dropping off stuff. I take a shower before drying off and putting the clothes on. I walk out in my nice leggings and black tank. I see Lily, Daniel's sister, and Elena, my sister. They're the same age and best friends, but I always made sure I was out of the house when Daniel came to pick her up. Now, I just want to know where my mate is. I say that in a very whiny voice in my head, but that doesn't matter.

I smile at them and Lily runs to me hugging me with Elena not far behind. I smile, "Hey, girls."

"You're Daniel's mate! Does that make me and Lily related?" Elena says excitedly. I hold in a laugh as they talk about how cute we are together.

And then Lily says, "I can't wait until they're married."

"Woah." I pause them. "We aren't getting married anytime soon."

"And why not?" Of course he shows up now.

I turn giving him my best innocent smile. "Hey, Daniel."

He eyes me and says, "Why aren't we getting married anytime soon?"

Lily and Elena laugh so I roll my eyes at them. He pulls me closer so we're now pressed against each other and he kisses me. I pull away while he kisses my neck and look at Elena and Lily, "This isn't for twelve year olds so go watch TV or play dolls."

They groan until Daniel says, "Go do something in the living room." That's when they run to the living room. I smile and lean up kissing him.

He smiles against my lips and of course that's when I hear, "Um... Olivia?" Shit. I look up to see my ex boyfriend, Toby, staring at us.

Daniel growls once he realizes who it is. "Toby." Daniel's slowly pulling me closer into him. I look down at the floor and then at Daniel's face. He looks mad, so I put my head on his chest and grab his hand. He leans down smelling my hair and calms down. He then whispers to me, "Go upstairs, Olivia."

I frown and whipser back, "Don't hurt him, Daniel." I turn to look at Toby before smiling back at Daniel. "I'll go play with the girls."

***

Daniel's POV

If Toby wasn't my third in command then I'd consider killing him right now, and the fact that Olivia told me not to hurt him helps a little. My wolf doesn't want to upset her, and I know that she doesn't care about Toby in anyway. I just don't want him to try anything against my mate. He asks, "Are you two mates?"

"Yeah." I say stiffly.

He smiles and says, "Congrats. You should mark her though. I could smell she's... going into um... what's that intoxicating scent." I inhale and frown running into the living room. That's where I find Olivia hitting a male who's trying to mark her. I grab him ripping him off her and grab her throwing her over my shoulder. I run past the entrance and see Toby walking towards her. He's trying to stop himself, but then his eyes turn black and that's when his wolf takes control. I run downstairs getting her in the room and locking it. I say through mind link, 'No one is allowed to touch my mate until her heat is over.' I use my alpha voice so that they can't defy. Some of the wolves will be strong enough to break it, and some might, but if they do that's when I'll lock them up until her heats over. 

She looks up at me and suddenly there's a lot of lust there. "Daniel." She groans. She pulls me closer, but I pull away laying her on the bed. "Daniel, I want you."

I smile and say, "I'm right here."

She blushes, "Not like that." Oh. Well my little mate is more lustful than I thought. 

I laugh and say, "Not right now, but how about you go to sleep first then we can."

She bites her lip drawing my attention there. "Alright." I lean forward giving her a kiss. She smiles and leans back pulling me with her. She smiles as I hold her in bed. She falls asleep soon after and I mindlink Kate to come tomorrow after school. She replies with a yes and I smile curling up with Olivia. She wakes up and starts kissing my neck and up to my lips. I laugh, but she smiles and crawls on top of me straddling me. She starts taking off my shirt and I smile pulling it off. She takes off her clothes and, well you know the rest.

A/N

*Winks* ;) ANYWAYYYYYYYYYY I liked that chapter. I actually really like writing this book and I hope you guys like reading it.