Chapter 23

I feel limp and try to move so my neck isn't shown, but his fingers find my chin lifting it up. "Please." I whimper feeling the tears running down my face. "I'm begging, please." He laughs before getting closer. I feel his hot breath on my neck, his hand on my chin, and the other on my shoulder.

"You are mine." He growls at me. I whimper again before feeling his claws scrape my neck. I open my eyes to see him being ripped from me. I see Mordecai there throwing back the Alpha. I look over to Daniel to see that he's staring at me. Mordecai quickly unties him and he stumbles to me. His hand brushes my neck but I don't feel the heightened feelings. He groans before digging his teeth into my neck. I almost giggle, but I'm exhausted. I feel relief washing over me, until he lets go and he's thrown across the room. I see the alpha now and he growls.

I smile a little, "Too late." I see his hand raise but I'm already asleep by the time it comes near me.

***

I wake up in a different room. Looking around I see black walls and a black fur blanket. I move my hand up to remove the blanket when I see it. Up and down my arms are numbers of wounds. Most are bruises, but a few are from the needles that were inserted. They now leave their own kind of black bruise.
"You're awake." I look up seeing a familiar face.

"What happened?" I question looking down at my naked body. I pull the blanket closer covering myself.

"I'll tell you."

***

Daniel's POV

I feel my body fall against the floor and look up at my mate. The Alpha towers above her as he growls. "Wake up!"
"You're a coward." I spit. "Pick on someone your own size." I comment hoping it'll bring the attention to me.
"Shut up mutt." I hear his growl and let out my own growl.

"How about no?" He stalks closer and that's when I see Mordecai sneaking in. He moves towards Olivia so I growl extremely loudly at the alpha. He stalks closer before changing. I hear sickening cracks of his bones, and speed towards him as he's in the midst of changing.
I first attack his mussel, and then his eye. I feel my claws scrape down his face as he closes his eye. When I jump onto his back I notice the scar forming where I clawed him. He's healing but is still scarring.

I bite down on the back of his neck. My teeth sink into his flesh and I sink my claws into his back. He tries to buck me off, but I hold on. He rolls over so I have no choice but to jump off. When I do his body hits mine pushing me into the wall. I feel my head crash into it and I see dark.

***

When I wake up I hear growls around me and look up at the wolves surrounding me. I look over to see Olivia still in this hell. I move closer to her but the wolves simply growl. I continue towards her and run my head against her fur. I wag my tail when she starts sniffing. Her eyes open and I see the black of them. Her wolf has control.

She licks my face and purrs in my ear, I hear her smooth voice between the mate link. 'I've been a naughty wolf.' I smile a little before nipping at her ear. I'm just happy she's ok.

'Are you alright?' I run my nose against her mussel.

'Well, I haven't told Olivia yet, and you don't know, but all these wolves do.'

'What?' I lay my head oh her paws while she licks my fur.

'Well, Olivia and I are the first female Alphas.'

'What are you talking about? First female alpha?'

'We're kind of the Alpha king.'

'What?' I stare at her. She wouldn't lie to me. 'Why doesn't Olivia know?' I nuzzle her snout when she doesn't speak.

'Because she wasn't ready, but now she is.'

A/N

I'm sick </3 it hurts. Alright so thanks for reading. I'm so sorry I take forever to update. <3

Comment

Like

Please?