As I was walking to Chris, Tiana came back to the basement and caught me.

Before she could point the gun at me I charged at her causing the gun to fall out of her hands. We began to tussle on the floor trying to grab the gun.

Then Chris yelled "Saige grab the gun!"

After my miserable failed attempts I finally grabbed the gun.

I pointed it at her and yelled "Get Up!"

"Tie her to the chair. To make sure she doesn't try any crazy shit" Chris said.

I nodded and directed Tiana to the chair while still pointing the gun at her. I successfully tied her up and backed away from her.

She smiled at me and laughed.

"What's so fucking funny?!" I yelled.

She smirked "10..."

"What?!"

"9..."

What the fuck was this girl doing? She's beyond delusional! Within seconds later the cops barged in downstairs.

One cop yelled "Ma'am Put The Gun Down!!!"

Then Chris yelled "Please Help She Was Trying To Kill Me And My Girlfriend! She tied us up and killed her own cousin"

"What?!"

"Ma'am drop the weapon!" I heard the cops say.

I slowly put it down and they arrested me! These bastards set me up! As one of the cops was taking me away I looked over at Chris and he winked at me.

<Chris P.O.V>

I watched as the police took Saige away. I laughed internally just thinking how stupid this girl was. Me and Tiana set this whole thing up this morning before we went to Saige house to have that messy ass talk about her being "pregnant".

As for Tiana, my baby was a born actress. This girl made herself cry in seconds and it looked so believable.

The police untied both of us and Tiana ran up to me and she gave me a tight hug.

Then I whispered in her ear "You did a great job baby"

"Thank you baby, maybe after this we can go back to your place?"

I looked Tiana in her eyes then I kissed her "That sounds like a plan to me"

After the cops questioned me and Tiana about what happened we were free to go. I told Tiana to pack some of her things so she could stay with me for a while.

We left and went straight back to my house.

When we got inside we walked over to the couch and sat down.

"This day was so tiring" Tiana sighed while laying her head on my shoulder.

"How you take ya gloves off without Saige knowing?" I said while caressing her hands.

Tiana responded "When she was reaching for the gun I hurried and took them off and I slid them in my bra"

She reached in her shirt and took the gloves off. All I could do was laugh.

"That's was quick thinking baby"

"Speaking of babies, you wanna go upstairs and try to make one? I mean that's if I'm not already pregnant."

I raised my eyebrow "I got an amazing and relaxing idea"

"Okay"

I picked Tiana up and carried her upstairs and brought her to my room.