Untitled Part 137

I'm stressed

depressed,

and am mental distressed,

help...

~

so.... I don't know if I will pass my math, we are doing little interviews to explain why we think we deserve that grade, she puts the grade in for the year so if I get a strait F I might fail the grade and be in the SAME grade as my sister, who is a toxic person as well, putting people down, being crude,etc, and being mental/verbal abusive (unlike the person in the last chapter, the person in the last chapter is just toxic, my sister, I am not being the people who hate my family, I love my sister, but she can just be abusive at some points) also we all know by this point that I suck at English like its my first language but I suck at it, I studer a lot and my choise of words, I try to make it a bit advanced but sometimes I can't pick the right words for what I mean....

 I should be trying to do my work but math is my weak point, if only my math class grade switched with my arts and crafts grade, I have an A+ because its practically art and I love art, I'm DEFINITELY not good at it but I still enjoy it anyway, and I will say that I do enjoy when people complement my art especially since it sucks(also I have no idea if I should make that my art book, I don't think they get much reads and not much people care for them and I'm scared of criticism and confrontation I will admit it, I will also admit that some art that I see that people ask not to steal can sometimes just make me cringe, also I would have to do it with my phone to take the photos and that's worrying already.) so Mrs.O.... please pass me, anything but an F an A or a B would be nice but if you have to please at least do a C or D, my parents would hate it but passing is passing... I really suck at math, the only few things I'm good at is Writing and making friends with the wrong people..... Life is just awesome..

also when I talk about this book to people who don't know I just call this book my 'online diary', soon when I just my shit worked out with the person from the last chapter I will write about all of my problems again. also the screen shot above is from google and from a YouTube video from one of my favorite songs also called dear diary so yeah. I will go now and try to stop being so awkward... tata...