Untitled Part 81

keeping this short I had to write a story in one of my classes and imma copy paste it here, based off of BTS jackon=yoongi and you'll figure out the rest

~~~~~~~~~

The Sad Truth of Life

Jackson was a average kid that had a big dream to become famous but the thing is most kids are supposed to be over that dream when they reach around 10 but Jackson is 19 and still has that same dream. Noha, Jackson's best friend, supported him because he has the same dream, what was there dream you may ask, well there dream was to create music. The both of them have created music before but never shared it with anyone but themselves for they both had the fear of being laughed upon. This story takes place when Jackson finally decided to tell his parents about his huge dream, he was a bit weary since he knows that his parents wanted him to be a doctor but he was coming to college and he was completely set to pursue his dream.

Jackson was texting his friend Noha about the plan, Jackson was scared to finally tell his parents his dream but he knew that if he really wanted to pursue his dream then he is going to need to tell them, he can't keep hiding forever. Jackson stood up and walked down stairs to see his parents sitting in the living room, they both appeared to be watching T.V. but there eyes averted to there one and only son that just walked in. his father spoke up first, "hey son, you done with studying?" he nodded his head as a yes and his parents just went back to the T.V. Jackson sat in the chair on the opposite side of them and cleared his thought to get his parents attention and it worked, they both looked at him directly in the eyes which made Jackson nervus and look away slightly, "um, I have something to say." said Jackson slightly dragging on there's no turning back now, his father commented sternly "well, speak up son, what's the matter?" he looked at his silent mother and back at the floor. Jackson gathered his strength and tried to put off his fear as he spoke his next line "I don't want to be a doctor, I want to make music!" the boy said, slightly surprised at how that came out the boy got even more nervus now.

Jackson's dad laughed quite loudly before speaking up, "ha That's real funny but that's never happened" his mother nodded before speaking up "I have to agree with your father who gave you that idea, your so called friend?" asked his mom. This broke his heart to pieces "that boys a terrible influence, in ten years he's going to be on the side of the road begging for money and drugs" his mother pointed out. The argument went on and on until his parents kicked him out, they just told him to get out, he ran to his room and packed his school bag full of things and held his books, he walked past his parents that continued to say harsh comments and slammed the door before stopping at the bus stop. Jackson took off his bag and reached for his phone in his pocket to call Noha, Jackson had a drivers license but didn't have a car unlike Noha, Noha picked up almost immediately and once he heard the situation he drove as fast as he could while still staying safe.

Lucky Noah's mom is very trusting and let Jackson stay, unlike his mom Noah's mom suported his dream in any way she could. Jackson stayed in the guest room and tried to call his parents multiple times but they already blocked him out of their life so he did the same by blocking them as well. Jackson applied for an online collage while Noha went to a college near by, Jackson and Noha both worked as underground rappers still intent on making there dream a reality. While doing there job as rappers they meet someone who happens to enjoy there style his name was Jeffrey, but they just called him Jeff, all three of them ended up working together as a group.

Apparently Jeff made the first move and brought up this agency that he was interested in going in, they all practiced hard and barely had any time for their personal lives but they keep on fighting. They all applied into the same agency as a group and they left four spots open for other males to join, their group can't just be made up of rappers, and they feel more comfortable around males.

Maybe a month or two later they got a letter in the mail, they all rushed to Jeff's house for he's the one that got the letter addressed to all of them. They all opened up the letter together to find out their group is going to be accepted and they have found four other singers and dancers that are also willing to join this all male group. They all got along well, and they debuted their first album and their first music video all together. Their album was a big hit and they even found a way to perform on stage, It was a smaller stage but either way they still got a lot of people to come.

The group continued like this, Jackson writing the music (with the occasional help of Noah and the others) the other members working on a dance ideas with their Choreographer, of course the group all had there disagreements every once and a while but since they live in a dorm together they can't stay mad for to long. This went on for five years which brings us to the present, there band has gotten famous and everyone at least heard of the name, their music has changed slightly over the years (due to being able to due better equipment) and so did there style (also due to money). They have gotten over 11.3 Million fans but due to being an idol they also got hate following along but that is unavoidable and the boys have already prepared themselves for those types of people.

They were currently preparing to go on stage for their performance, the makeup and hair crew are still working doing their jobs to make Jackson (and the rest of the group) look as best as possible. They heard the music starting so they all walked up on stage as their turn cae up in the song, doing their jobs they danced and sung at the same time, now was time for their slower more clam songs and this is one of the songs they don't have/need a dance for. They all stood in a line equally spread out on the huge stage the sound of the chears got louder as the fans recognized the song, they all sung their parts and walked around on the stage to let all the fans see them and to see all their types of fans.

As Jackson finished his song he noticed two people in the crowd holding a baby with headphones on its head most likely to protect its small ears from the loud noises. Soon Jackson recognized the couple to be his parents and he broke down, he got on his knees and started to cry and covered his face in his hands, the others saw this and walked towards them at their own speeds. The youngest member (who was also younger then Jackson, just not used to seeing his elder and role model show such emotions all at once) Felix kneeled down and rubbed his back trying to comfort him, seeing as Jacksons turn is coming up again Noha filled in which made all of the fans yell and some laugh. After the song it is well known that the group all says something towards their fans and they did just that, Jackson apologised and told them that his parents where in the crowd and he was just super surprised and happy after not seeing them for so long.

Once the stage ended Jackson went off into an empty room while the others started to take off their accessories and makeup also changing back to their normal clothes. Jackson went on his phone and unblocked his parents seeing as he never had the courage to delete their contact, he clicked the call button and was happy to hear it go though, he felt nervus but he still wanted to overcome this huge obstacle. His mother answered and Jackson can tell by the noise on the other side they were in the car, they all picked a day to meet up and also asked to bring his members seeing as he wanted to introduce them as well and his mother gladly agreed.

The day came by fast and Jackson and the rest of the group where outside the door making sure to give a loud knock. The door was opened and he saw his mother with a child in her hands and it seems to be the same one as in the concert. Everything went smoothly and turns out the child was Jackson's new brother who isn't any older than two. His family liked his members and thanked them for taking care of their poor child. Jackson was about to leave when he felt his father put his hand on his shoulder, he turned around and gave a questioning look which qued his father to speak up in his rough scratchy voice "feel free to come and visit us anytime, we're proud of you son" Jackson gave his father a huge hug before responding "when I have the time, I'm a very busy man you know?" and he gave a light chuckle trying to lighten up the mood a bit, and it seemed to work because after he pulled away he felt his father's hand tossle his hair "I'm glad you are." Jackson is happy that his parents welcomed him back home but he was still planning on staying with his members and continuing his dream job for as long as possible.

The End

~~~~~~'

done!!!! GTG