okay, guys serious talk from me...

this chapter is a scary topic for me but I need some help with this, please.

I always said I was straight but there was a time where I thought about this for real and questioned but I just put that thought off to the side hoping that it wasn't anything but now I have some confirmation on some of my thought and I would like my "Fans" to help me with this...

today I was talking to one of my friends in the real world (wow I have friends I wonder why and how they put up with me) the two friends I was talking too know a lot about  the LGBTQ+ community and I hoped that maybe I was in there somewhere and we talked and talked and one of them came up with words I don't remember and we found out a lot: I prefer to be called anything apart from my gender (gender reveal: I am a "Female") which means he/them/they/etc and the other friend I didn't really mention a lot about (she has a boyfriend and shes pan) said she would make something up and in the end she made something up from my nation language stupidity (from planet stupiditiditty) and she made up "Zem "&/of "Zey" as in them or they (I find it childish but the fact that she thought of that just for me makes me happy)

after I drag my sister with me to a mall nearby and what happened is because Female #1 was with me she had to tell my sister about what we 'found out'. we were hanging out when we got to that topic again and we figured out I don't think I'm nonbinary because I rather not be called "she" so we came up with the conclusion that I think I am really Trans...

I forgot to mention that I figured out that I'm kinda Pan but the thing is I've not yet gotten a crush on a female that I've known in real life I have had female crushes that where people over the internet so after I forced my self to face reality that nothing like that's ever going to happen but I've had male crushes in including online and in the real world so im more into males then females but I do give them a chance I guess you can call it....

female______________________________________________ -|- _________________Male

that's like my scale I guess...

I just would like another opinion on this to see if this is really like true (?) IDK guys

also, do you guys know how some Transgender people change the  name (not legally)  yeah my sister and I were talking about that and she picked out the name "Zen" for me so I guess you all can start to call me that now I guess

please help me, someone...

470 words...

-Zen