school

Fuck that, So story time!

today was my little sisters birthday party and there was my cousin's mom so my aunt (whom I get along Very well with) were talking about his grades which according to her are Fs and Ds and at my school, you can check your grades on this one website so I went there and checked this one area called report cars it is where it shows all your grades overall for all your classes...

((Okay, my mom just came in here and gave me a lecture for like almost 20 minutes because shes worried that my depression is going to ruin my life and is shutting me out from the rest of the world including reality... BISH IF THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK THEN GET ME ANTI-DEPRESSIONS ALREADY, she is worried I might try to overdose and sleep to kill my self and that is not my way of going out I want to die a fast painless death and if possible I can see my own blood... back to the original story please))

I had all As except for math in that my (FUCKING) teacher gave me a D+ and once my dad heard that he flipped "wait you have a D" now to an hour ago (that was like 6 hours ago) he gave my this big lecture about how no matter what teacher I "NEED" to get a "A" or at the least a C+ thats what ticed me off 'IF I WANTED A F I COULD GET ONE BUT GUESS WHAT AT LEAST I TRIED (at this point I was hiding benhind my pillow slightly crying and twichin ((wich I still am now))) AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON AT MY SCHOOL THESE TIMES ARE HARDER, BULLING, INTERNET SHIT, EXETER-FUCKING-RA' 

UGH I'm tired from that short break down

I really just wish I could give up

Person: On what?

school, life, exeter-fucking-ra

__note for the two people who read this that know me in real life__

If I'm absent at school then can you tell the others I'm sick don't say about what just leave it  at "sick" please don't try to see my wrists anymore because I'm not showing anyone no matter how much you both beg or bribe, the only way you'll see it is by accident like Eligha (D not O) or K2 did. If I just miss 2 or 3 days no I'm not dead, not unless I post a serious death note

__________________________________________________________

ugh, my mom just poked my head in and told me to apologize to my so-called "father"  and as you can guess... I hate my parents

bye, I'm posting this shit again...