"Baby what do you think she wants to talk about?" Tiana asked.

"Ti I don't know"

She chuckled "Well I'm definitely looking forward to it, there's a lot of shit I gotta get off my chest"

I was looking forward to release something on her chest when we get home...if you catch my drift.

I smiled at my thoughts and looked at her "You look beautiful today"

"Thank you baby, I would look at you but I'm driving right now."

"Pull over to the side" I said then licked my lips.

We stopped at a red light and she looked at me with lust in her eyes "Chris I see where this is going, We're not pulling over. We can wait till later"

"Don't act like you don't want me now"

She smiled "Don't temp me, besides we gotta hurry up and make it to Saige house"

"Okaayyy whatever you say"

A few minutes later we arrived to Saige house and we went up to the door and rang the doorbell.

Saige opened the door and let us in.

"I'm glad you both decided to show up" Saige said.

Tiana spoke up "Well You did ask both of us to come"

"Let's sit in the dining room"

Me and Tiana followed Saige into her dining room and we all sat at the table."

"So" I cleared my throat "We gotta finish our conversation from yesterday"

Saige nodded "Yeah, I wanted to know why you chose her over me."

"You wanna know why?" Tiana said while sitting up in the chair.

"Ti no" I said tryna stop her from saying something.

But she didn't listen to me "Chris chose Me because he loves me, he never loved you boo"

"Oh really? So if he didn't love me then why am I six weeks pregnant with his child?"

I looked at Saige in shock.

Tiana got up and walked over to her "Thats a lie"

"You sure? Ok... stay here"

Saige got up and left the dining room, seconds later she came back with ultrasound pictures. She threw them on the table and I picked it up.

"Saige when were you gonna tell me?"

She sighed "I found out this morning"

Tiana looked at the pictures and laughed "You can fool him but you can't fool me bitch"

"First of all this is between me and Chris!"

Tiana smirked "Watch how you speak to me"

I stood between Ti and Saige and spoke "Both of y'all stop, we gotta come together for this baby."

"Exactly!" Saige said putting her two cents in.

Tiana laughed and picked up the ultrasound pictures. "Yeah.... the baby"

She took the pictures and walked out.

"Look Saige I gotta go, just call me ok."

Saige kissed me on the cheek and smiled "I will"

I walked out of her house and headed straight to the car to meet up with Tiana.

"Ti you good?"

She looked at me and chuckled "I'm perfectly fine baby"

"You sure?"

"Yep...now lets go back to your house, you promised me some dick and I want it"

I chuckled "Well let's go baby"

I'm surprised Tiana isn't mad she's been calm the whole ride. I thought she would've flipped the fuck out. Maybe she just matured.

~Later That Night~
•11:57•

<Saige P.O.V>

I was laying in my bed watching tv until I heard a strange noise outside my bedroom door. I got up and walked over to open the door but there was nobody in sight. I noticed my kitchen light was on and I crept downstairs to the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen to see Tiana eating my cereal.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Are you insane?!"

She looked at me and continued eating "I came to talk"

"Well hurry up so you can leave or I'm calling the cops"

She stopped eating and put her spoon down "When are you gonna tell Chris that those are fake ultrasound pictures?"

"What are you talking about?"

Tiana threw the pictures on the kitchen counter and laughed "Bitch do you think I'm stupid? First of all the pictures say 12 weeks and you told Chris that your 6 weeks. And Second, the name on the ultrasound says Kimberly Haven. I'm pretty sure your name is Saige Brooks"

"Saige isn't my real name" I lied.

Then she laughed "Thats not what Tremaine told me"

"H-How do you know Trey?"

"He's my abusive ex who made me have a miscarriage because he let his friends rape and beat me. That's how I know Trey."

I gasped "I'm sorry"

"So why did you lie to Chris?" She said as she was getting up now walking towards me.

"Because I want him to be mine"

She laughed "By trapping him with a baby? That's low"

"It's not if it's keeping him closer to me, I think it's beneficial"

"I can tell Chris about your plan right now"

I rolled my eyes "Bitch please, you think he's gonna believe you? The man doesn't even trust you sis!"

"I trust her"

I turned around to see Chris standing behind her.

Then Tiana started laughing like an idiot "Ha Ha Ha Bitch! MY MAN trusts me!"

"Chris"

"You was gonna fake a pregnancy just so I could be with you?"

I shook my head "N-No I wasn't"

He smirked "Tiana deal with her I'm bout to head back to the car"

"Ok baby"

Chris left the house and it was just me and Tiana alone once again.

"So what are you gonna do? Kill me?"

She laughed "Do you want me to? I was just gonna bring you back to my house so you can hang out with Trey. I know he's probably bored out of his mind"

"I'm not going anywhere with your crazy ass!"

Tiana got up and walked over to me "Call me crazy one more time"

"Bitch you don't scare me"

She smirked "Then call me crazy one more time"

"Crazy Ass Bitch! Do you want me to spell it out for you?"

As Tiana stood in front of me I felt someone from behind me put a cloth with a substance on it over my face then everything faded into black.

___________________________

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter 🤗💕💕