(KNB) Akashi Seijuro

|Priceless

"He did what!?"

you choke on your drink as you heard Akashi's secretary explain what Akashi did. 

"that's how it is, so please feel free to come anytime you want"

"...i see"

with that Akashis's secretary left leaving you dumbfounded, it was not the first time Akashi did something like this, he won't be Akashi if he don't do something like this after all. snapping back to reality you march towards Akashi's office, not bothering to knock you opened the door to see Akashi seating there peacefully as if he didn't just do something wrong.

"(Y/N)" 

he acknowledge stopping what he was doing to look at you, you stand there with your arms cross.

"i can't believe you did that" 

he just look at you waiting for you to explain further. you took a sigh and seat down to one of the couch.

"i asked you to buy me (Favorite Food)" you said as he stand up from his seat and walk towards were you were seating.

"i brought you one didn't i? what's the problem?"

you look at him as he was crazy and he look confused as if he don't realize what he did and he probably don't.

"i meant food the thing we can ate not the fucking restaurant"

"And what's wrong with that?" 

by now Akashi was seating beside you and you were pouting as you face him.

"isn't that a bit much? you can't buy restaurants every time i asked you to bought me some food"

Akashi just smirks and pulled you closer to him making you sat on his lap as he took hold of your cheeks with his hands.

"that's actually a good idea, i should just buy every restaurants" he joked in which you whined.

"Sei~~"

Akashi's smirk widen as he pulled your face closer to him.

"I'm just joking, but i would be willing to buy the whole world for you, after all your priceless"

he whispered in your ears before bringing his lips to capture your lips, that day ended with you two eating dinner at the restaurant he just bought.