(Free!) Rin Matsuoka

|French Kiss

"excuse me miss, would you care for some dinner with me?"

"sorry, i'm actually waiting for someone"

You politely replied to the stranger who approached you, you were waiting for Rin to finish his practice just outside the school on one of the nearest benches, unfortunately for you a strange man noticed you and tried to flirt with you.

"how about some coffee then while your waiting for your companion"

"i'm really sorry but he will be here shortly, so can you please leave"

you tried not to sound rude but this man was pushing your patience, you moved away from the stranger that was seating too closely for your comfort, but the stranger seems not to mind and continue to bug you.

"then just give me your number, we can hang out next time"

"i don't give my number to strangers, please just leave"

"then your name, tell me your name"

"please just leave before---"

you were cut off as you were suddenly pulled back, Rin pulled you behind him protecting you from the stranger's harassing eyes. you didn't see the expression from Rin's eyes but you guess it was scary since the stranger run away without a trace. 

Rin turned around with his usual expression, but you notice the worry, guilt and rage present in his eyes.

"you okay?" Rin worriedly asked as he took hold of both your shoulders

"yeah...thanks Rin" you cheerfully answered as you smile, the moment you smiled Rin's heart skip a beat, his stomach was suddenly filled with butterflies. His hand's unconsciously moved to cupped both your cheeks.

"i'll show a sight you've never seen before" he whispered near your ear then pressed his lips in yours, it was light peck and he immediately pulled away to gaze at your adorable reaction, once again he leaned in to press his lips in yours, you moaned as you felt his shark like teeth graze your lips.

 You gasped as Rin forcefully entered his tongue in your mouth, he place his tongue above yours then he moved it around exploring every possible area his tongue can reach. 

when you two pulled away both of you were gasping for air, you rest your head against his chest, it took a minute to catch both of your breath.

"it...was the first time.....I've been kissed like that" you muttered 

"from now on you should be kissed like that" Rin said proudly as his hands moved up and down the length of your back.

"but only by me" he added as he realize what he said, you just chuckled and hug him back.

----------------------------------------------

This will be the end of the types of kisses series ^-^