(BNHA) Shoto Aizawa

|PET A CAT

Along with present mic, you and aizawa were classmates, you three were always together until you three become pro heroes and teachers at UA.

You had a quirk that involves cat, you have the ears and the tail and other things a cat can do, currently ,you were on your way home when rain poured out, like every cat you hate water, and so you made your way to aizawas house which was nearer than your apartment.

Surprisingly, he was not home but you know where he put his spare keys, you entered the house, the same sight greeted you, there's almost nothing in his house, but you still made your self at home.

Meanwhile after his classes, aizawa made his way home, and to his surprise the lights were on, he entered the room and the smell of food with you on an apron and greeted him. What more could he wish for, the person he likes which is a neko is in an apron and is in his house.

He tried to compose himself by greeting with his usual cold attitude.

"what are you doing here? "

"it's raining, I'll get wet"

"whatever"

"why don't you sit down i cook something"

He didn't response but sat down anyway. You two ate, with you blabbering about your day while he just responds with simple answers. After the meal aizawa asks you something.

"it's already late, go home"

You just stared at him

"why? It's still raining I'm sleeping here"

"you can't, get out"

He tried to push you out to the door but you run passed him towards the living room.

"if you kick me out, I'll sleep in present mic's (i forgot his real name) apartment "

The threat seems to work seems he let you sleep to his couch for the night. But it was already 2:00 in the morning and the rain was still pouring hard, and you can't just sleep, until an idea find it's way to your mind.

You grabbed the pillow and blanket aizawa gave you, and sneek to his room, he was sleeping so you lay beside him, his back facing you, but suddenly he turned around. His tired eyes staring at you.

"what are you doing? "

"i can't sleep"

He just stares at you for a while, your tail moving behind you back and forth, your cat ears twitching every time there was a thunder. After a while he sighs and move closer to you.

"come here"

Now your face was in his chest and his hands petted behind your cat ears, it was the perfect area, you sigh in contentment and leaned more to his chest, you started to feel sleepiness consume you whole body as you relax.
And the last words you heard was his voice.

"good night (Y/n)"