(Fairy Tail) Sting Eucliffe

|Sick

"ahhh *cough* I want to come*cough*"

"You can't your sick, just stay at home"

Today a festival was being held in the town, you been looking forward to it, but unfortunately you got sick, and sting which was the master, wouldn't let you go.

"But *cough* there's something i need to get, *cough* no matter what"

"Then i'll get it for you, what is it"

You see, before the festival, you have heard of a stall giving these prizes that you absolutely want to get, but the though of sting seeing the prize, just doesn't fit right.

"no way! "

That was your straightforward answer, which he was surprised.

"okay, *cough* i'll just stay at home *cough* get me souvenirs okay*cough*"

You weakly said, you wanted to go, but you just want to sleep.

"okay, i'll be back"

He grinned, the moment he left the room, you collapsed in the bed, but not just a minute, there was a knock in the door, you though it was sting, but when you opened the door it was yukino. You let yukino in and she ask if you we're okay, your conversation just drifted to you and the prize you badly wanted.

"so (Y/N)-san, what was that prize you wanted, i'll get it for you"

Yukino was your best friend so you trust her the most, she even knows about your crush on sting,and she supports you.

"well, *cough* just don't tell sting"

Yukino nod, and you take this chance to whisper to her what the prize was.
She seems to understand and said her goodbye, but without reassuring you that she'll find a way to get the prize.

After yukino left, you immedietly fell asleep, when you woke up it was already dark and sting was beside you,with a lot of bags of food and things. You sat up on bed feeling a lot more better.

"sorry, did i woke you up"

"it's okay, *cough* so, what did you get"

"I have a present for you"

Sting just grinned and start to pick bag to bag, until he handes you a white paper bag. Curiously, you opened it and immediately you blush so hard, it was a toy doll of sting.

"ho... How did you know"

It was the prize that you wanted to get, it was supposed to be a secret.

"As a master, i get yukino to tell me"
He just grinned."You could have told me, you wanted these"

"but, it was *cough* embarassing"

You tried to hide your face, and squeeze the doll in your hand, sting just sat beside you in bed and pull you to cuddle with him, your back was in his chest and his arms circle around your waist, you could feel his breath in your neck, sleep started to consume your body, he was just to warm.

"(Y/N), why do you even need that doll?, when you have the real one"

"i *cough* never though, you'll like someone like *cough* me"

"well, i love you (Y/N)"

"I love you too sting"