(Haikyuu!!) Iwaizumi Hajime

|Fast forward

You sat at the bench, music blasting from the headphones, you were reading a book when you notice oikawa running towards you. 

And to your surprise, it was like in the movie, everything was in slow motion, his hair sways, and his smile was so bright, right now all you can see is oikawa, your heart was beating so fast. But your fantasy was soon interrupted when oikawa waves his hand in front of you.

"(Y/N)-chan?, are you there"

"ahh, what is it? "

You said as you let your headphones hang around your neck, face red from embarrassment, you immediately tried to hide it with a glare.

"what do you want, shitykawa? "

"your mean, (Y/N)-chan"

"tsk, out with it, what do you need?"

"iwa-chan is looking at you, his at the gate"

"should have told me sooner, you baka"

Hearing iwaizumi is looking at you, you hurriedly stand up, pick up your book and proceed to the gate, before you put your headphones you heard oikawa said.

"you should confess already"

As you walk to the gate, you saw iwaizumi standing in the gate, with his back facing you, just like earlier you experience the same feeling with oikawa but slightly different, with oikawa it was in slow motion but this time it was fast-forward.

With each steps you take, the scenery changes, the cement you walk become a red carpet, besides you was a lot of people, flowers was everywhere, the music you were listening to was so appropriate to what you are seeing.

But your attention was not the people around you but the person in front of you, there he is at the end of the Aile, iwaizumi looking at you, wearing a tuxedo, his face that is always present with a frown was so in peace, his eyes looking at you lovingly, and as you reach him, the music you were listening to was coming to an end and so was the fantasy you were seeing. 

And as the song ends, you removed your headphones and let it hang around your neck, the fantasy completely gone. You smiled at iwaizumi , as you remembered a line in the book you were reading.

'The World stops moving when his with me but with you i saw my whole future'

"are you okay? "

Iwaizumi asked as he looked at you smiling at him so brightly.

"iwa-chan, i love you"

You blurted out, shock and embarrassed present in his face.

"wha....what are... Are you saying out of the blue"

He Shutterd, his face was red, avoiding eye contact with you, he said. 

"i...i love you too, (Y/N)-chan"

You just smiled brightly at him, and intertwined you fingers together.

"iwa-chan, how many children do you want?"