(BNHA) Katsuki Bakuguo

|BRUISES

This story happened before katsuki and izuku got to UA.

Ever since you were little, you never got along with anybody, except for the ash blonde with anger issues and the timid freckled boy. And for some reason you got attached to katsuki or kacchan (what you like to call him) more than midoriya or deku.

You spend most of your childhood memories with them, especially katsuki, who definitely wouldn't admit it, but enjoyed your presence more than anyone. It was not a surprise for you when you discovered you have feelings for the ash blonde, but decided to keep it.

Currently it was lunch time and you were on the rooftop of the school, trying to bondage the bruises and cuts that formed on your arms. You were busy applying cream, when you heard the door opened and closed, knowing who it was, you pulled down the sleeves of your blazer, to hide the bruises and cuts.

"what the fuck are you doing up here!"

A pissed off katsuki marched towards you, stopping just barely in front of your seated form. You just look up at him and smiled,with one hand scratching the back of your neck.

"i just needed some air, hehe"

If it's possible his expression become even angry.

"who the fuck does that?! "

"....me? "

He was about to answer back, but was cut off by the bell. He murmured a quiet 'let's go', and grabbed your wrist to pull you up. You immedietly pulled back, feeling the pain, he gave you a confused look waiting for you to explain.

"what the hell is wrong with you?! "

"it's nothing, really"

He narrowed his eyes on you and quickly grabbed you wrist, and pulled up the sleeves of the blazer, revealing bruises and cuts, his usual pissed off expression even become angrier.

"who the fucking reject did this?!"

"ahh uhh, no one did...... I....i slipped in the stairs earlier haha"

The truth is some upperclassmen though it would be fun to harass you, but you fight back and unfortunately they beat you up, leaving the face of course. You kept it a secret to not cause anymore trouble, especially with katsuki.

"let's go, we'll be late kacchan"

You pulled down the sleeves, grabbed his arms and lead him towards the exit. Katsuki stayed silent the whole way to class.

Dismissal time, you packed your belongings, cleaned the room and attended club. Most of the students already got home, so it was quiet, you walk  towards the gate, and to your surprise katsuki was leaning on the wall.

"kacchan? What are you still doing here? "

You stopped in front of him,waiting for a response.

"i was waiting for you, you idiot! "

"eh?"

He turned around to walk away, but you got a glimpse of his face, he has a bruise beside his left cheek.

"wait,....did you get in a fight? "

He stayed silent and continued to walk. You run in front of him and look at his left cheek with the bruise.

"tsk, you should have fucking told me, you got in a fight!"

"how did you find out? "

"I've made that nerd deku told me"

"and you beat up the upperclassmen, i don't want to get you in trouble because of me"

"i won't get in trouble"

"why? You just beat up an upperclassmen"

"i fucking made sure, to make them shut up"

You just laugh and and decided to hug him, he was stiff at first but decided to relax.

"arigatou, kacchan.....i really really like, i mean love you"

He just look away with a visible tint of red in his cheeks, you let go and intertwined your fingers together. As quiet as the wind he whispered

"i fucking love you too"