(Hunter x Hunter) Hisoka Morrow

|Selfishness 

Hisoka is self-serving, self-absorbed, and selfish but when it comes to you he was willing to share and give you anything. there was just something about you that makes him want to keep you away and locked you in a safe place just for himself, after all he was selfish.

You groaned as the sun hit your face, you clutch the sheets to cover your face from the sun but instead felt pain in your lower regions as you moved.

"God Damn it Hisoka....i can't move" you groggily said as you turn around to face the sleeping Magician, unconsciously you hand moved to caress the light skin of  his cheeks. your thumb then found it's way to his lips as you caressed it lightly, suddenly Hisoka bit your thumb as he opened his eyes.

"Good morning" you said as he let go of you thumb, you hand then found it's way to his hair red playing with the red locks that was usually put up. Hisoka grinned as he notice the countless love marks covering your neck to your body.

"what are you grinning at?" you muttered as you look at him curiously, Hisokas' grin just got wider

"if only you could see what i see right now.....Your so irresistible right now"

with that said he easily hovers above you, and trace kisses down your neck towards your chest. suppressing a moan. Hisoka place rest his forehead on yours as the both of you listen to each others breathing. then he capture your lips with his, both of your tongues dancing and fighting each other, when you two broke the kiss a trace of saliva was connecting the both of you.

"isn't early for this"

"my love for you knows no time"

you two stayed the whole day cuddling each other, just lazing around, hisoka truly was selfish for he want you all to himself no ones else.