(One Piece) Sanji Vinsmoke

|Onigiri

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............

The growling of stomach can be heard in the crew from the thousand sunny, luffy emptied the whole kitchen so the crew were left with no food at all. Unfortunately it will take four days to reach the nearest island, with the barely food that was save everyone could have one meal a day, excluding zoro who said he could live with booze in three days and franky with only cola.

During the day 1 of only having one meal everyone seems to have no energy, and out of everyone on the ship you notice one thing, sanji din't eat anything that day.

Day two you were again given only one meal, and again you notice sanji din't eat anything.

Day three you were again given only one meal, but you decided to keep the onigiri for later.
When everyone left the kitchen to go who know where, you approach sanji who was cleaning the dishes.

"Sanji" you softly called

"oh (Y/N)-chan, do you need something?" upon hearing his name he stopped what he was doing and focused all of his attention to you.

"Here, eat it" you said as you handed him the onigiri, from the look in his face he was taken aback, he leans in the kitchen counter and light one of his cigarette, there was a moment of silence before he spoke and hold my hand with the onigiri.

"you eat it, (Y/N) -chan, there's still one day left before we reach the island" he said and push the onigiri to you but you push it back to him

"you need it more than me, you haven't eaten anything for the pass three days right" you said and left the onigiri in his hands

"(Y/N)-chan" he called, before he unwrapped the onigiri and split it in two and handed you the other one

"Let's share then" he grinned you quietly nod and take the other half, in that kitchen you two silently eat the one onigiri.

"(Y/N)-chan there's still some left" he said

"huh? " you ask.

He walks towards you and then suddenly lean forward to kiss you, the kiss was short but sweet.

"Thank You (Y/N)-chan" he said
"I really like you"

And with a red face you said
"I... I like you t.... too"