(One Piece) Trafalgar Law

|Actions is enough

You were part of the heart's pirate, you were doflamingo's little sister but you never like him, you like corazon more so when he left to take law to hospitals you tagged along not just because you know his secret but also because you befriend law. after the incident in the island, you and law escape together, train and form your crew you've been with him the whole time so it's not really weird to like him, but looking at him he was so focused on revenge so you brush your emotions away, you were determine to help him even though it's like helping him to kill your brother.

And then a lot happen, law meet straw hat,they form an alliance, and kidnapped Caesar. And so you were currently on board of thousand sunny and is heading to dressrosa to catch your own brother, as usual everyone is doing their own thing nami and robin sunbathing while sanji prepare them deserts, well he also gave you some, franky doing somehing below the deck, brook, luffy,ussop, chopper, kinemon and his son is just messing around the deck, and zoro training in the nest, while you, law and caesar are sitting in the grass. everything is peaceful until the den-den mushi started to ring, law answered it, judging from the conversations he was talking to doflamingo, law kept a serious face until he looks at you and his face shows worry, when he end the call, ussop ask him.

"hey who were you talking to?"

"Doflamingo" he answered without hesitation, then ussop started to freak out while everyone don't care.

During the night you got out of the woman's quarter, you've been sleeping with nami and robin, you found law sleeping outside with his sword in hand well caesar was with him, you immediately go back inside to take your blanket and without hesitating you sit beside him and put the blanket around the two of you, this caused him to wake up.

"(YN)-ya what are you doing?" he said with a sleepy voice and eyes, you were used to this sight when you two were in the submarine he was so stubborn that he won't sleep so you have to force him to lay down and you would wait until he fall asleep and every time you would leave he would wake up and ask "where are you going?"

"hmm you might catch a cold" you answered truthfully

"no im asking why are you outside not your room?"

"I can't sleep"

"Is it because of doflamingo?" he ask

"You really are sharp, even though i don't like him he's still my brother, he's the only family left i have" after i said that he just keep quiet

"Then don't help us defeat doflamingo, you already help me far enough you don't have to push yourself"

"Are you worrying bout me? don't worry i won't betray you or something,he might be the only person in the world related to my blood, but you and the others are my real family" you said while smiling at him it might have been your imagination but you thought you seen him get taken aback by your answer

"I just don't understand, why you stayed with me this whole time when you can be free and create your own pirate crew or something"

"Isn't obvious?, that's because i love you" you straightly answered you don't know were all your courage come from but that moment just feels right, he immediately turn his head to the side so you wont see his blushing face but you feel his hands going to your waist to pull you closer to him, you don't need words to know what he feel's, his actions was enough as his hands remains in your waist, you suddenly feel sleepy so you put your head on his shoulder and before you fell asleep you hear him murmur.

"i love you too you idiot"