Chapter 22: Making New Friends

Beam

After our morning classes, Kit and I were discussing where to eat for lunch, but our great friend disrupted our conversation.

"Just eat at the canteen, I'm too lazy to drive." Pha grumbles as he is packing his things, ready to stand up.

"You're always lazy anyways." Kit countered and then I laughed.

"What a lazy ass friend." I mumble whilst standing up.

We were all standing up and was about to move out but a voice stopped us from our tracks.

"Hey, sorry to disturb you guys. But....can I join you to the canteen? I'm still learning my way around the campus." The new student says, we glance at each other before Pha responds.

"Sure, no problem." With that, we head our way to the canteen.

We can't help but ask the new student some questions, us being us, we are like bees who buzz around...sometimes.

"Soooo~ Rain right?" I ask, not sure if it's right.

"Khrap."

"Why did you-"

"Tell us about yourself." Kit completely cuts my sentence, with that, I glare at him menacingly.

"Well- uhm... I am Rain Chulangkorn. I used to live in the Northern part with my grandparents, and now I'm here with my parents. I think that's it." He replied, sounding unsure.

Hmmmm~ there's something off about him.

"No wonder you have that northern accent when you speak! Now I know." Pha laughs then shakes his head. Weirdo!

"I heard you guys are famous in this university." Psssh! Flattery won't get you nowhere.

"Of course! We are known to be the famous Crazy-Med-Gang, although I know we're handsome, but I don't know where they got the crazy word." I reply enthusiastically.

"That's because of you Beam." Kit comments.

"Shut up Kitty!" I retort.

"Now I know why." Rain then chuckles, Kit and I have big question marks rising on our heads.

"It's tiring being with these two sometimes, they often bicker that's why." Pha adds and shakes his head.

"I think your group is amazing!" Rain praises, I nod with pride.

"Of course!" I answer.

Before I know it, we already arrived at the canteen. Good thing there are only a few people here, we can easily get our food.

~
Once done, Kit invited Rain to join us for lunch. Of course, who would say no to us right?

While eating my lunch, I have this weird tingling feeling that I'm being watched....somewhere, and it's not a good feeling. But wait- who would even feel good when you're being watched? Duh! Logic!!

"Something's odd." Phana blurted all of a sudden.

"What is?" I ask nonchalantly, continuing to eat.

"Ahhhh~" Kit disrupted the peaceful atmosphere by his comment. "Beam's suitor isn't here!"

I FUCKING CHOKE. BIG TIME.

I immediately sent a flying spoon towards Kit's direction and it perfectly hits his head.

"Fuck you!" I fumed and was about to attack him but Pha stopped me.

"Beam's suitor?" Rain asks in confusion.

"Don't you dare ask." I said whilst gritting my teeth. I don't want to be teased, promise. I'm not angry.