Chapter 20: Unveiling of the Past

Beam

Another dreadful day for a poor guy like me, I mean, I have to face Forth or Axel in a while. I actually don't know what to do...or say....at all! Do I let him explain? Do I need to explain something to him? I don't know.

You see, this situation is really bad for my mind, heart, and soul. I don't even know how I got tangled with him.

I'm currently driving my way towards his house. I just found out recently that he doesn't live in a dorm like I do, but he has a house all for himself! Can you believe him?! He's really rich if that's the case....or so we thought...anyway, moving on. I brought some snacks and fruits that Love and I harvested yesterday, not much but it could be enough...somehow.

~
Driving for the past few hours is really exhausting, especially when the place you're going to doesn't offer FREE FOOD. You can exactly say that I'm in Forth's/Axel's house already, yet he doesn't offer me food. Shouldn't you offer food or snacks to guest? Especially when that person traveled really far, don't you think that person is famished? The hell's wrong with him?!

"Sorry for the long wait, I had some urgent matters to attend to." Forth/Axel apologizes as soon as he saw me sitting on the couch, waiting for him. Don't misunderstand, Forth has some sort of maid/slave that allowed me to enter the house while he's away.

"Have you eaten yet?" He asks, I shake my head. Good thing he asked! "Let's eat then. Prepare the food please." He ordered the person I saw earlier. Not long after that, this maid of his called us to eat. Once I saw the food, my stomach immediately grumble, seeking for attention and embarrassing myself in front of Forth and his people (there are 2 of them -> maids I mean), after sitting down, we started eating.

The snack-past-lunch is quiet, no one dared to speak, well, not until Forth did.

"Beam, do you want to talk while you're eating?" He asks. I look at him confusedly and shake my head.

"Later, we'll talk later. Don't disturb me while I'm eating." I answered honestly.

The snack then resumed quietly.

~
Forth and I head out to his garden, I don't know why but he said so. Opening the door to our destination, I was astounded by the colorful view of different flowers arranged in a beautiful-mess manner.

"Damn Forth OR Axel, with this amount of flowers, you can already open your own flower shop

"Damn Forth OR Axel, with this amount of flowers, you can already open your own flower shop." I comment while browsing some of the flowers.

"True, but these are my personal collection. Some of the flowers are rare so I have to take care of them, besides it's a waste putting them in a flower shop, it'll just wither and die." He answered back whilst sitting on the bench under the shade of a tree.

"Truth be told, I don't understand your logic but whatever. So, tell me, who and what are you really." I order, sitting just beside him. He took  deep breath before speaking.